Future racer hopefully starts here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajim

Car(s)
Astra 2ltr CDTI elite 165bhp
Hello everyone im new here on the forums and i am a really good driver :)

I need some help or some kind of information how to become a real racer.

I live in east London I'm 23 i drive a vauxhall astra 2ltr cdti 165bhp, i have come across a lot of boy racers in London pushing over 200bhp i have a streak beating these amateurs, i wanna take the next step by becoming a real known paid racer.

Iv raced a real Porsche racer on the a13 he was driving a m3 4.0ltr pushing at least 420bhp and i was in my 2ltr astra we both were driving really fast on a busy dual carriageway doing incredible cuts overtake undertake precision driving, i happen to beat him he pulled up beside me and told me his a real Porsche driver and what he just experienced was unbelievable he admitted to the loose and praised me with good driving skills, he also took my number told me if theres was any opportunity for me he will contact me but haven't heard from him.

I have so many other moments beating boy racers in London but too many to mention i have never come across anyone as good as me so thats why I'm thinking to start racing i might be the future never know. I believe i have whatever it takes just need someone to guide me to the right path.

I don't have a clue where to start if this is the right place someone please give me information how to begin, if you like to manage me i promise you it will be a great investment lol

I think that Arturo Braga is still hiring new drivers...

What you need good sir is a bright green Mitsubishi Eclipse, with a BIG blue flame down the side. Add a rear spoiler and some NOS, go underground racing at night, and you will become the next Hamilton or Vettel in no time!

Status
Not open for further replies.