#gear.fi 2015

I'm working at messukeskus for the extent of the weekend, but in the afternoon some time after six I'm good to go.

There's going to be the usual cruise on Friday in Helsinki as well, which I'd expect to be quite massive due to the American Car Show.

The weather looks pretty iffy again, but I really don't feel like switching to winter/all-season rubber again. Maybe I'll just grit my teeth and make it to Helsinki on summers on Wed night.

As friday is a holiday, how about meeting for lunch around midday? I really need to change my location for the evening so I can get the Mazda running at some point, so early meet would be preferable.

Oh by the way, as it's Friday meet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

Friday sounds good, where to meet?

Does ACS have a show park for spectator cars? And/or is the area easily accessible? I wouldn't mind checking some cars out. And maybe Thujalvi gets a chance to sneak out for a while..? I have a night shift on Thursday, so the later the meet, the better. :p

As friday is a holiday, how about meeting for lunch around midday? I really need to change my location for the evening...

Thank you for helping with the writing - my thoughts exactly.

This could work well. As for location, maybe lunch is better somewhere else than a service station?

Does ACS have a show park for spectator cars? And/or is the area easily accessible? I wouldn't mind checking some cars out. And maybe Thujalvi gets a chance to sneak out for a while..? I have a night shift on Thursday, so the later the meet, the better. :p

yeah Messukeskus has all the parking you'd possibly need, though you'll be paying through the nose for it. There are also the "enthusiast parking" which might be worth seeing what's turned up there, but that's in the hands of the weather.

As for lunch well, Auringon Pizza is nearby and should be pretty decent.

I'll possibly show up if the weather permits riding. Keep us non-IRC folk posted about the time and place :)

Are there any cheap place to park if we're gonna meet near ACS? I'd vote something totally else, somewhere were parking is easier. But if everybody wants to check out the parking lot I can of course join.

How about 11:30?

A bit early for me. Would leave about 4h sleeping time for me..

Are there any cheap place to park if we're gonna meet near ACS? I'd vote something totally else, somewhere were parking is easier.
How about 11:30?

Yes, something else (free parking) and as early as possible (would prefer 11:30-12:30)

How about getting to know the urban wilderness of Vantaa? Apparently Oklahoma is pretty okay? Tikkurilanraitti 15.

They open at 12:00 which Wolud be great time to meet for me.

sound cool, gotta set my alarm at 11 at the latest so i can see if the place has changed.
Also some free parking there :D

Would love to come but my knee is too busted to work a clutch :(

Will there be tire kicking before lunch and will Galantti arrive in the space scooter?

The temperature over in this part of the mainland just hit +4, which is the coldest that I'll ride in. I won't stay to eat, but could stop by and say hi :)

Yes! Tire kicking is the necessary part of the meet which shall not be skipped.

Posmo: Damn, probably the only car related thing you can't fix quickly :(

I'm at Neste Tikkurila now having a snack. Where do we meet as Tikkuraitti is a walkway?