General Anime Thread

I made the mistake of watching the Hruhi S2 op. Now i can't wait for those damn DVD's.

Whatever you do, don't listen to Christina Vee's English version of it - I've been randomly singing a strange combination of the two since I first heard it.

Oh, yeah - this weeks HotD was a pleasant surprise after that.

Last edited:
after finding out that there's going to be a 2 year time skip in One Piece. i've started cramming my episodes in to catch up with it (currently around the episode 340 mark and episode 464 was just released, thats one looong marathon ahead of me). weirdest thing is they're plugging this as the half way mark in the series... i mean, thats nearly 500 episodes, has there been a anime thats run 1000 episodes at all?!

Whatever you do, don't listen to Christina Vee's English version of it - I've been randomly singing a strange combination of the two since I first heard it.

Oh, yeah - this weeks HotD was a pleasant surprise after that.

Oh you...

I'm not sure if I should be, but I'm actually enjoying Railgun more. Not that Index was bad by any means.

Same here. I like Mikoto a lot more than Index.

Make the best milkshake....in the world.

-stuff all the ingredients in your mixing glass
-put your headphones and listen to super driver
-Shake during the entire song, following the rythm
-Pour into glass
-enjoy.

Dango-rous Daikazoku. :p

Thanks for removing super driver from my head. I love that remix, however when I went and searched for the original song.

:( that has to be without question or shadow of doubt the most heartbreaking ending animation to an Anime ever. Not to mention it struck me in a very sensitive place for reasons best left undisclosed.

Make the best milkshake....in the world.

-stuff all the ingredients in your mixing glass
-put your headphones and listen to super driver
-Shake during the entire song, following the rythm
-Pour into glass
-enjoy.

After listening to the song Im a getting a weird mental image of a random person head banging with a glass shaking all over :p

Okay my head is going "Dango dango dango"...and I started to watch Clannad. Its not bad! Oh and has anyone watched Durarara or Detective Acadamy Q?
Durarara is interesting in its own way. DSQ is about few kids playing detective but it was interesting enough for me to watch the whole thing.

Last edited:
The only reason it's a random person it's becase I haven't posted a pic of me yet :p

After listening to the song Im a getting a weird mental image of a random person head banging with a glass shaking all over :p

Okay my head is going "Dango dango dango"...and I started to watch Clannad. Its not bad! Oh and has anyone watched Durarara or Detective Acadamy Q?
Durarara is interesting in its own way. DSQ is about few kids playing detective but it was interesting enough for me to watch the whole thing.

Bah I've got too much stuff on my "to watch" list right now...

I haven't posted a picture of myself either but if you look hard enough you can find me <_<

Dango-rous Daikazoku. :p

Sipping my moe
http://img163.imageshack.**/img163/572/citsuzumiyaharuhitaking.jpg
he ain't talking about champagne. :p
Yeah, this is a serious ear worm.

I'm so bored waiting for those DVD's that I've just watched the entirety of The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya. I couldn't believe how funny it was

Last edited:
I went on the internet this afternoon...
Everyone else on this thread said:
...and I found this:

http://img638.imageshack.**/img638/4343/colossalgirls1.jpg
http://img638.imageshack.**/img638/860/colossalgirls2.jpg

WTF Japan!

That one booth that has good stuff that doesn't freak out the masses and where the generally smarter people hang out? That's FG

Haven't really followed it recently but is there any word about some new Initial D episodes?