GM Build Quality Strikes Again

zeoniks said:
At least it hasn't become one of those heated Corvette topics.

DIDX YOU SAY CORVETTE!!1!!1! HATERZ!11!!

LEAF SPRINGS.... PLASTICS.... ENGINE SIZE......LOLLERSKATES!

No Boss said:
zeoniks said:

time to bring out the lolocaust

http://img300.imageshack.**/img300/6068/lolocaust9yy.gif

flyingfridge said:
Chupacabras said:
Did they just lick and stick it??

Citroen Style!!!! :lol:

anyways while we're off topic, how's the Monaro *ahem* GTO treating you gtrietsc?

Its good! Gasoline has gone up about 25 cents from when I traded in the Lightning - so its nice to have a car that Premium is only recommended, but not required. Getting about 16-17mpg average.

Today I am getting my Valentine 1 radar detector and remote display mounted, and tomorrow it gets paint protection film on the front. The next big upgrade I want to do is to replace the stereo with a full NAV/DVD setup, like the Pioneer AVIC-D2. Gonna have to save a bit for that though.

No Boss said:
zeoniks said:

If I had to spend ?50,000 on something plastic...it would be a TVR Sagaris. Not a Corvette. Not least because I'd get the steering wheel on the right side :p

gtrietsc said:
flyingfridge said:
Chupacabras said:

anyways while we're off topic, how's the Monaro *ahem* GTO treating you gtrietsc?

Its good! Gasoline has gone up about 25 cents from when I traded in the Lightning - so its nice to have a car that Premium is only recommended, but not required. Getting about 16-17mpg average.

Today I am getting my Valentine 1 radar detector and remote display mounted, and tomorrow it gets paint protection film on the front. The next big upgrade I want to do is to replace the stereo with a full NAV/DVD setup, like the Pioneer AVIC-D2. Gonna have to save a bit for that though.
Sounds good. Is the Monaro common where you live and do you get many comments on it?

gtrietsc said:
flyingfridge said:
Chupacabras said:

hahah radar detector, good shit. :thumbsup:

teeb said:
If I had to spend ?50,000 on something plastic...it would be a TVR Sagaris. Not a Corvette. Not least because I'd get the steering wheel on the right side :p
not if you lived in the US, and the Vetta isn't ?50,000 here.

SL65AMG: Nope, not that common. Only about 12000 a year are sold here, which makes it pretty rare. I have gotten several comments on it. People seem to really like it, but have never heard of it or seen one before. GM could have sold a lot more of them if they had advertised it.

Berkerker: I think I just threw up a little but in my mouth.

zenkidori said:
teeb said:
not if you lived in the US, and the Vetta isn't ?50,000 here.

In that case I could get 17,000 plastic IKEA trays instead. :p

BerserkerCatSplat said:
Salar said:
Great, now I can't eat my dinner.

I believe my work here is done.

Great, you've turned a FinalGear thread into something from 4chan's /b/. Not even /o/, just straight on into /b/.

Sage.

YF19pilot said:
BerserkerCatSplat said:
Salar said:
Great, now I can't eat my dinner.

I believe my work here is done.

Great, you've turned a FinalGear thread into something from 4chan's /b/. Not even /o/, just straight on into /b/.

Sage.

Much as I hate to say it, /b/ contains much worse stuff than The Hoff wearing a dog.

lol ehhh, fugg it. I;d rather have my roof fly off then have my pricey European sports car completely die on me caused by an electrical issue.

BerserkerCatSplat said:

Why is he sitting there with a bunch of wrinkled dogs?

actually I don't care I just wanted to quote that picture so this whole thread can be ruin by too much naked Hasselhoff exposure.

I think someone said somewhere else that the roof is basically a permanent Targa top.. they don't cut the roof out to put a targa in... it's sorta the other way around.

So the roof isn't incredibly sealed to the car.

but GM put out a TSB for this, so it'll be fixed