GoFaster wallpapers (requests wanted)

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
So, while taking a photo of a Scuderia at the Ring, I got this idea for a series of wallpapers, featuring only the logo and the GoFaster stripe of the car (which would be all that's needed to identify the car). I've made a few already, but would really like more ideas and colour combinations.

Ascari A10

Dodge Viper ACR:

Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale

Ferrari 430 Scuderia

Fiat 500 Abarth

Ford GT

Ford Mustang GT500

Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni

Lotus Exige S British GT Special Edition

Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst

Last edited:
I simply loved it! Simple yet effective! Some constructive critics though: IMO, you got it right on with the 360 and 430. The Lambo one is very very nice , however the logo is a little small, isn't it? The GT is very nice too, maybe you could use some shadow or something to make the logo 'feel' it belongs there i.e. it doesn't have that much of a depth at the moment.

If you have the patience to continue, some suggestions : a Lotus of some sort (dozens of special edition Elises and Exiges which would be recognizable) ; the Arrowed Porsche 908/3, the JCW Minis... There are countless ideas!

I've redone all of them to give the logos a bit more substance and fixed the Lambo logo size, you were right (check the edited post) and made a new one:

Looking into a few Lotuses now.

do lotuses ever have stripes? I always see them being a single solid color. I suppose you could do an Elise and put in the hood vents.

I tried to make one too:
Ascari A10
Untitled-1.jpg

You could try it also make it better

Just because you hate it:

Ford GT40 Gulf Livery :p

gt40gulf_3.jpg

I like this bent start at the nose...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an epic idea, /me will also attempt a few later

Well... that's too much of a common livery, there's oodles of cars using it. :/

This one was a bitch, since it uses a special font and I had to modify an existing one that looked the most like it. Still not 100% there, but I just CBA to do it better. :p

Last edited:
Bathurst!

EDIT: removed the SuperSport, as that's more of a paintjob, than just a gofaster decal. Let's keep it pure. ;)

Last edited:
b_DaytonaSE_534x242.jpg

And blue! Or something.