Good news! Amazon renews TGT for Season 4

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
ohooheH.png

Excellent. The tent contained some of the weakest parts of the show.

Spectre;n3555438 said:
Excellent. The tent contained some of the weakest parts of the show. didn't contain any strong parts

ftfy....

Actually surprising, I thought they would pocket the money after this season and retire. I would hardly blame them if they did. I look forward to the good parts of season 4.

Be interesting to see how S4 pans out. Making it all on the road with specials/road trips will be a huge challenge for them to keep it fresh and interesting each time.

I really enjoyed stuff like conversation street actually. The laps were not what they used to be on Top Gear but it was still enjoyable to see where the cars ranked. I even enjoyed the "Does that mean he's not coming on then" joke.

Ditto...the news on TG was always among my favourite moments of the show, as has been Conversation Street. And the best part of "Does that mean he's not coming on then" is that it meant no guests were coming on, which was also a bonus. I will miss the tent segments.

Ha ha ha! Thanks Mr. Nice - because of you, now I have also helped that annoying guy I've never heard of before be the most popular car video on YouTube (apparently)...

Very sneaky of you... :)

The only part of the studio segments I liked was when they provided more information about the cars they reviewed in the films, since these days they give scant technical details aside from top speed and 0-60. That or they would say I've driven the car around more after I made the film and have additional thoughts. They haven't done real news in years so I don't think we're missing much...

I personally always enjoyed conversation street, it always seemed like a very genuine/unscripted part of the show.

I hope they still do some car history segments. I thought those were brilliant this last season.

great!

i prefer few high quality episodes (and i'm not talking about videography) over a high number of episodes
i'm a bit tired of their (by now very predictable) banter, but do still enjoy the trips they make

Grand tour fans? You mean finalgear, the OG fans... im not fuming. Typical sensationalist headline.

Grand tour fans? You mean finalgear, the OG fans... im not fuming. Typical sensationalist headline.
Well the Metro is basically the Waily Fail Lite so hardly surprising.