Goodwood Revival 2015

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Finally got around to going today and in the words of public "Holyfuckingshitpineapples!!!"

Here is a taster, the rest is on Flickr (no post processing, just uploaded. Full size originals available on request).

Enjoy...

_MG_0900 by Mineworksfine, on Flickr

Last edited:

Heathrow

Yes, as in the airport.
Car(s)
1995 BMW 325i SE
That is an outstanding collection. :thumbsup:
Thanks for posting.

EDIT: .. I also particularly liked the two old commercial vehicles, a 1950s Austin green panel van and a 1960s Ford Transit pickup. With a relatively limited production run, normally hard & short working lifetime and not normally preserved as "future classics", these kind of vehicles must be on the rare & endangered species list. So, it's good to see someone spending the time and money to keep them going.

Last edited:

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Sadly not. Too interested in all the metal. Row upon row of awesome classics. I tried to keep it to just pointing my camera at more interesting stuff but it was hard to know where to look. At least 5 mint Aston DB4's, Alvises coming out of your ears, at least two Gordon Keebles (total production 99!)........and probably half the surviving E-Types in the country. You couldn't sneeze without spattering at least four of them.

Andeh

is teahte tbungafloed
Car(s)
Fiestas, Mondeos, Anglia, Austin 7, Corsair, Chrys
You missed my car! :(