Google Wave - Google's FliFacemailbookkr

I didn't get anything yet. :(

How do they notify you that you have received an invite?

EDIT: sorry, I did get the invite, I just didn't dig deep enough.

EDIT: aaaahhhh fuck, I'm too stupid for this. Do I automatically get a ..,@googlewave.com address or what?

EDIT: I must say as innovative as Google is, the miss a lot of the helping small bits that make you find your way into such software. Classic geek problem, they simply operate on a level totally above the average Internet idiot like me, so what's basic for them burns half an hour for me to find out.

To make it short - yes, I have: theinterceptor09@googlewave.com

Please add me to your wave.

Last edited:
It's a closed-ish invite-only beta test... intended audience: internet- and technology-savvy geeks.
Docu is just yet another feature that is missing/incomplete. For example, I often miss autofocusing, ie the blinking cursor automagically moving to where I want to type. I'm 100% certain it'll be included in the final product.

^ My problems are not so much with Wave, rather than all Google products, like Mail and Picasa. It's all connected with each other which only makes things more confusing. You need to click youself through endless pages to get to specific places, because they don't offer all options on all pages. And since there are so many options, it's absolute chaos.

They only want to be helpful by offering you the options they think you want. But they end up all Windows: "Don't click there, click here! I know what you want to do, let me help you!". Catch my drift?

just got accepted to the preview

have 8 invites, gonna see if any of my real life friends need one, if i have any left over i can share with u guys

erilis@googlewave.com

edit : ya like what intercepter said, i looked over the intro videos and i was still kinda confused, and the lack of contacts in it didn't help lol

Last edited:
Anyone want invites, drop me a PM. I have 8 ;)

I have ton of invites so PM me your email address if you want one.

I've got 8 invites.

8 invites as well, PM with email addy for invitation :)

what is the point of wave?
and i think fg has wave invites saturated :D (thou not very long)

edit. if i see a point to wave i might wanna invite :p

Last edited:
Anyone found a way to insert inline images by url? If you paste a youtube link, it gives you an option to embed it, but not if you paste an image link. Maybe a bot?

There is a Final Gear wave going on. Tell us your wave address and so you can be added to it.

Can you please add me? guilherme.atencio is the username.
Thanks!

Thanks!

imillman@googlewave.com

Liking it so far, Missing Docs integration and integrated gadget browsing.

Apart from tHAT IT'S GREAT

AND A FUCKING BUTTON THAT RETRO-CHANGES TO small case FFS

can it be so hard :)

Another thanks to Sir Stiggington for my invite.
Shared one with a mate and now have 7 invites left, so if anyone wants one, PM me.

You can add me too - camsinny -at- gmail.com