Gordon Murrays T25

I'm going to get so much shit for this...but until I see the real thing and give , I have a feeling this might be Murray's Sinclair C5. I mean, who the fuck wants to sit slightly underneath the driver? What if he lets one off? Your face is the first thing the gas is gonna reach!

I don't understand it quite yet, but come on, it's Murray!

Short, narrow and tall doesn't work well in cars...

roar

sure, it isn't popular, and it is very expensive, and it probably isn't really a car, but here. it is fast.
tango_car_25feb08_rex_450.jpg

I didn't know the G-Wizz was available in Australia?

:p
:lol:

Actually, they (G-Wiz people) tried to market it in Australia and it failed even the most basic tests. I mean, like, the visual tests where they just look at the bloody thing! We were like "Nah, mate... that's just a quad bike with a roof. You can't sell that here as a car. If you'd like we can register it as a piece of farming equipment but no one who buys it will be allowed to use it on the road."

And they were all like "But what about our grand plan to make millions of dollars by selling these things to rich, trendy suckers?! Uh, we mean... what about our grand plan to save the environment buy selling electric cars to rich, trendy suckers?"

UPDATE:

From Autocar:
2341010237214301600x1060.jpg

Gordon Murray?s revolutionary city car, the T25, has begun secret road trials near Murray?s design works in Guildford, Surrey.

The T25, a tiny three-seater, foreshadows a new era of tiny, great-to-drive economy cars as well as a highly original manufacturing process called iStream that slashes the investment, factory space and energy required for manufacturing.

The T25, which weighs less than 650kg, has a much smaller road footprint than today?s smallest production cars, the Smart Fortwo and Toyota iQ.

Murray said the T25 could be ready for production in two years? time, and there are strong indications that the first iStream factory will be in the UK. Eventually they could appear across the globe, close to the biggest population centres. Murray said the car?s unusual design and progressive values have powerful appeal both to leading automotive and non-automotive brands.

Our exclusive photograph shows the car?s compact dimensions and reveals the revolutionary single door for the first time. It swings upwards and forwards to allow cabin access for all three occupants. The driver sits centrally with a passenger on either side and slightly to the rear.

Despite the T25?s compactness, there is still space for several large suitcases. The rear seats also fold.