Gordon Murrays T25

Does this mean I need to remove one of my legs before being a passenger in the car, or does everyone just share seating space?

Obviously, this car is crap. We all know better than Gordon Murray ... right? :rolleyes:

The driver's seat must be like an office chair or something. How else would the passengers legs be able to do that?

I'm sure it's going to make sense with a side view. The driver is probably raised a fair bit.

The driver is probably raised a fair bit.

Or lowered. Maybe you have to hang your legs over the driver's shoulder.

http://img255.imageshack.**/img255/7676/03ji2.jpg

^You don't even need to watch the clip to get the cheap, lazy, shitty joke I'm trying to make. :(

Anyway, I remember reading about this car in evo way back when. I like it and I think some of you - without naming any names - be acting like a bunch of lil bitches right now.

I think the Smart is a good idea but the fact that it only seats two is a bit of a handicap. It wouldn't be so bad if the Smart weren't so damn trendy because as we know, as soon as something becomes trendy we cynical young internet types will automatically distrust it. Or maybe that's just me. Anyway, the Smart gets a lot of shit and I think it only deserves some shit.

Other than that we've got nothing! The G-Wizz or whatever? It's just an electric scooter with some doors and a seatbelt to make it legal. And anyway, it's only legal in England and maybe some of them 'loser' countries. You know the ones I mean; the "iffy" ones.

The old Mini is too old, the new Mini isn't small... The Fiat 500 looks rediculous and again, isn't all that small.

We need something. Something for city dwellers. We can't honestly expect people to ride the bus, can we? The bus?

Who cares about crash safety in the city centre anyway? Haven't you ever seen a cyclist? Those people have no safety whatsoever and yet nobody gives a shit about them.

I believe it was some Italian dude who said, about some little piece-of-shit Italian car "Something something something, this car is better than any god damn scooter or some shit" except he was probably a Catholic so he wouldn't have used so many swears.

My point is this; A motorcycle is better than a bicycle, a motorcar is better than a motorcycle, I am better than you and the bus sucks.

Hmmmm, that paragraph was supposed to have my point in it but it sorta didn't happen.

Oh well, I hope you'll get the gist.

Last edited:
That's just stupid, there's nothing wrong with "Smaller" cars like Golf, Mini, Fiat 500 and similar, a few years from now electric alternatives will be developed so a good old Golf will run 200 miles + on batteries. They are already practical and, as technology gets smaller, will become even more practical.

This new T25 thing, along with Smart, Mattis, Mio, all that sort of stuff is just dangerous and ridiculous.

Last edited:
No matter how clever, if it's going to be ugly, it's going to flop. And proportions don't inspire confidence so far. Short, narrow and tall doesn't work well in cars...

It's really considerate how Gordon Murray is designing cars with amputees in mind.

And anyway, it's only legal in England and maybe some of them 'loser' countries. You know the ones I mean; the "iffy" ones.

I didn't know the G-Wizz was available in Australia?

:p

I like the other Gordon Murray three seater better.

Can't that be the modern green urban car? I'm sure green was a factory color...