Gran Turismo 4 Lap Times

yes, a challenge even I can be competitive in, please

so anything that doesn't involve some actual skill would be fine :mrgreen:

Sorry guys, I poured my drink on my laptop and it stopped responding to my carresses.

Um, with regard to the last challenge, if you want to replicate my times, just drive full-throttle round most of the track, driving against the wall round the outside of the hairpins. Yes, I'm a bad sport!

If somone else could choose the next challenge for me, that'd be great, I don't have the time or internet access right now.

Sorry.

Necx0, you're up.

Sorry guys, I poured my drink on my laptop and it stopped responding to my carresses.

Um, with regard to the last challenge, if you want to replicate my times, just drive full-throttle round most of the track, driving against the wall round the outside of the hairpins. Yes, I'm a bad sport!

If somone else could choose the next challenge for me, that'd be great, I don't have the time or internet access right now.

Sorry.

Given the disparity in times we kinda surmised that that was what you were doing.

I will have a think and try and come up with something.

FAIL. You do not fight with honour!

Yes, I know. But I thought someone else would have caught on and joined in.

My computer has been fixed so I'm back in action.

Nexco, if you want to choose the next challenge, please do. But if you're having trouble, can I suggest (from memory I think it's called) Cote D'Azure in classic Alfa (I think perhaps a GTV)? It's the same set-up as in one of the mission challenges, I had a lot of fun sliding it round that track.

And I promise I won't cheat.

I am happy to go with that if you like, certainly no better ideas popping into my head.

Hahahaha... let's see if anyone has a PS2 lying around.

Twin Ring Motegi - East Short Course
Ford MUSTANG SVT Cobra R `00
Stock - NO TCS or ASM - N3 Tires
TIME: 1'33.661

fight anyone?

good morning new decade!

I remember this thread! I just might take up your challenge, though playing GT4 on my new HDTV might make my PS3 cry.

Last edited:
Hahahaha... let's see if anyone has a PS2 lying around.

Twin Ring Motegi - East Short Course
Ford MUSTANG SVT Cobra R `00
Stock - NO TCS or ASM - N3 Tires
TIME: 1'33.661

fight anyone?

good morning new decade!

I'd love to try (I haven't actually bought a PS3 yet, so my PS2 is still hooked up), but I have a little issue with finding a Mustang SVT Cobra R. Where is it sold?

I don't remember off the top of my head, but as an '00 model, it might be in the used car lot if not at the Ford dealer.

I might scrape the dust off my ps2 and have a go at this.

Allow me to finish the 9H tsukuba endurance and i'll give it a shot (i seem to have misplaced my KH2 DVD)

@P5138 the car is sold in Used car showroom II, it is a 00 model.

Last edited:
Ok well i tried but it's not coming up in the used cars.
Maybe choose a car that is easier to purchase? I could very well wait all week and it still might not show up.

^The reason why i haven't posted here.

How about if the challenge hasn't been made in 24 hours it must be replaced? just to keep things moving and preventing the thread from dying.

Thats a good idea. I am just having a go at the old mustang gt on the 'ring.

How about a Tsukuba lap in a japanese car?