Gran Turismo 4 - New Screenshots

me toooooo ....

haz

Give me as many cars as possible, as long as they bring back Racing Modifications I'll be well chuffed, if they don't I'm afraid I'll have to cry!

An in-car view would be so awesome though, it truly is what the GT series needs. Anyone ever played Driving Emotion Type S btw? I personally think it is one of the very best of all driving simulators, mainly due to the fantastic in-car views. (mmm... I drove in a Ferrari ;))

i cant wait to get the game. It looks awsome!!

Overheat said:
Anyone ever played Driving Emotion Type S btw? I personally think it is one of the very best of all driving simulators, mainly due to the fantastic in-car views. (mmm... I drove in a Ferrari ;))

I don't think I've ever even seen Driving Emotion Type S before. What platforms is it available for? Is it an import only game?

It does sound cool though. :)

It really is. http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/drivingemotiontypes/index.html

I have the Japanese version for the PS2, but it is available in the US too. It takes a little while to get used to the physics and handling in the game (apparently this has been improved upon in the US version) but it really is worth it as you progress and start picking up the big cars. I especially like driving the Ferrari F40 at night with all the dashboard lit up, tis immense pleasure! :lol:

zenon said:
Overheat said:
Anyone ever played Driving Emotion Type S btw? I personally think it is one of the very best of all driving simulators, mainly due to the fantastic in-car views. (mmm... I drove in a Ferrari ;))

I don't think I've ever even seen Driving Emotion Type S before. What platforms is it available for? Is it an import only game?

It does sound cool though. :)
Ya. Nice in car views, but the dynamics were terrible.

Well, I think I'll resurrect this thread with some new Gran Turismo 4 screenshots. All of them are gameplay screenshots, so it'll give you an idea of what the game will actually look like. :)
gran-turismo-4-20041105025215873.jpg

gran-turismo-4-20041105025159967.jpg

gran-turismo-4-20041105025204217.jpg

gran-turismo-4-20041105025201779.jpg

So far I'm really impressed. I can't wait to get my hands on this game! :D I really wouldn't mind getting one of those GT4 wheels either.