Gran Turismo 5

Wow. Really? Well.

RageGuy%20(1).jpg

FUCKING NURRRGGGHHHHHHHH.
One time slide on that mistake.

But all I have to say to you GT5 fanboys is this:
I'll see you in Forza.

The only mistake was putting a despoit on a new 37" LCD yesterday just for this game. =|

I really wish they stopped giving us release dates. Seriously, I prefer to wake up one day and read somewhere "Gran Turismo 5 is released!"

Once again, I seriously think about buying a Xbox360.

Yes, Turn 10 saw all the problems PD has had with their perfectionism causing perpetual delays, and decided to do the exact opposite :p

Note to both developers, there is a middle ground!

They say they want to polish the game, they've been polishing the game forever, this game better be more polished than Kubica by the time it comes out.

So you like games that drift for you?
At least I am playing a game, rather than getting photos and delays while they tune wiper-blade physics.

Edit;Damn you Twerp, beat me to the reply.

I just want GT5. Right now. In my hands.

At least I am playing a game, rather than getting photos and delays while they tune wiper-blade physics.

Meh, been there, done that, got the achievement. Actually still one more to go really...

This is just hearsay, but it might not be a problem with the game at all.

I am fortunately on site @ Sony's HQ this week in San Diego for work and when I heard of the delay I went down to the lobby to talk to some employees that happened to be playing prologue. All they could tell me was the delay was in manufacturing, not in the source code to the game itself. no worries guys, I think it will still come out this yet, just not on Nov 2nd.

Says forums.

It's probably bullshit.

It's official, Kaz is trolling

Last edited:
You might think you?ve heard everything about the Gran Turismo 5 delay tonight, but you?d be wrong. According to the New York Times, who are citing a telephone interview with Taku Imasaki, the game?s North American producer, the decision to delay the game was made just yesterday.
?We?re really close, but this was an executive decision that was made yesterday,? Imasaki said. ?Realistically,? he continued, ?we thought we had a good date. We?re not happy over here.?

That doesn't sit right with me, I have a feeling Sony butted in with something that probably could have been patched through an update and demanded it.

Here we go again, the Gran Duke's Turismo 5: Forever Nukem. It either has to do with the Kinect Launch or Sony simply not being able to stamp out as many PS3 + GT5 bundles as they would like to. Hell, I bought a PS3 just for GT5 (and Castlevania), my first very own console, and not it's just sitting there...

I'm actually surprised that Kinect sold out like that.

Last edited:
Here we go again, the Gran Duke's Tourismo 5: Forever Nukem. It either has to do with the Kinect Launch or Sony simply not being able to stamp out as many PS3 + GT5 bundles as they would like to. Hell, I bought a PS3 just for GT5 (and Castlevania), my first very own console, and not it's just sitting there...

I'm actually surprised that Kinect sold out like that.

It gets worse, if it doesn't come out by early next year theres a chance that Duke Nukem Forever might actually come out BEFORE GT5!

Thats just...Wow.

http://kotaku.com/5654527/retailers-list-duke-nukem-forever-for-feb-1-release

I guess the guys at sony have really been reading into their new company model. "Sony Make.Believe"

This is such bull s*#t...

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/10/14/yamauchi_on_gt5_delay/

Sony didn't give much of an explanation when it announced Gran Turismo 5's delay yesterday. For something a bit more solid (just a bit), we turn to series producer Kazunori Yamauchi himself.

Returning to Twitter for the first time since September 22, Yamauchi apologized to fans today and explained that the reason for the delay was that it was taking some time to finalize some of the game's more complicated systems. Apologizing again (two apologies in the same Tweet!), he asked that players wait a bit more.

Yamauchi quickly followed up this apology with some good news for those worrying that this is actually a stealth delay to 2011. A follower pleaded with him to get the game out by the end of the year. "I believe we won't keep you waiting until then," replied Yamauchi.

His word doesn't hold much sway any more. But at least we know the problem more or less.

Then a spokesman says it's production...

http://ca.reuters.com/article/technologyNews/idCATRE69D0R420101014

Production difficulties were to blame for the delay, said company spokesman Satoshi Fukuoka.

Sigh.

Last edited: