Gran Turismo 5

Stupid fucking dicks at Polyphony Digital have locked the saved games to one user only, meaning that you can't transfer your game to another PS3... I now have to start all over again...

Actually it's not only Polyphony Digital, that seems to be a new trend since there is the same fucking annoying feature on Fallout New Vegas...

PlayStation Plus allows you to do that, but the downside is paying for Plus.

PS1 memory card was 120 KB, PS2 was 8 MB :lol:

At least I feel less bad that my hard drive crapped out, wouldn't have been able to save GT5 anyway.

Best I could do in the SLS is just under 1:20 after a few laps. The car is WAY too tail happy, and the restrictions on the track kinda take the enjoyment out of it, because instead of focusing on the driving, your trying to memorize where your allowed and not allowed to go.

I almost got gold but I couldn't really improve my 1:18.093 time. I wanted to continue till I got under 1:18, but the track restrictions sucked all the fun out of it.
Although seeing Loz got gold I might give it another go..

Last edited:
Where is this challenge? I checked the other day and it wasn't in my seasonals.

Appeared a few days ago in the seasonals.

So it did.

I am officially fucked when it comes to time trials now. My wheel cuts out every lap for at least a full second. Something is seriously fucked up on my PS3 USB jacks, or maybe the game just hates my wheel now.

I almost got gold but I couldn't really improve my 1:18.093 time. I wanted to continue till I got under 1:18, but the track restrictions sucked all the fun out of it.
Although seeing Loz got gold I might give it another go..

Took me a few tries to get gold.

Brake as late a possible into the corners and hug the inside while being gentle on the throttle.

Also, cut chicago.

Servers just crashed apparently. I was in the middle of buying all the online cars...

Last edited:
Seems like they have an affinity towards Mercedes this round of online car buys. I bought the car I used the most in GT4, the CLK55 AMG. Put over 2,000kms on that thing, and used it mostly for the endurance races.