Gran Turismo 5

image02a.jpg

photo02a-1.jpg

I swear at this res, they just look like real photos.

WANTWANTWANT

what will you do if it does?

My only complaint, which is a small one, is that those curbs don't look wash boarded like curbs should be.

It looks pretty rad to the power of sick.

Compared to Forza 3 it owns it.

Yes I bought the LCE of Forza 3, no I don't have a PS3.

Lets see..

PS3..Check
G25..Check
Cash..nada

Guess i have some time to save up though!

Anyone got an official car list?
/launch car list

Either is fine :)

Well, there are lists of cars and tracks which have been confirmed through appearing in demos and videos, but there are no official lists as of yet.

Anyone got an official car list?
/launch car list

PD never releases car lists before launch, but here is a comprehensive list of all cars seen in trailers/game play videos/magazines so far.
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=86724&highlight=master+car+list

I'm not so sure why they locked it 2 days ago. So it doesn't have the 2 secret Nazi cars, but everything up to then is on there.
Edit: Went to the last page of the thread, and it seems that they're having some sort of bitchfest over who gets to update the thread or something.

Last edited:

Some fun night racing with a somewhat okay driver. Mulsanne at night looks genuinely terrifying. Rather bumpy too. Force feedback looks communicative.

at 1:03 you can see they have indeed given you full control of the lights, so there is a chance you can fool the AI by switching your lights off.

I like the little spits of flame from the Lambo going into the first chicane down the Mulsanne

Played the demo at Target today, the physics are amazing! Also, there are horns, scared the hell out of me when I discovered it.

Last edited: