Gran Turismo 5

How about we name some quite substantial cars that are missing from that list?

I'll start with:

Aston Martin V8 Vanage (most modern one)
B7 Audi RS4
The new 5.0 Mustang (they already have the latest Camaro and Challenger, so the Mustang is a big loss)
Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6

Those are some that they should have put in just because they are quite popular, but I am REALLY hoping that they release a Ferrari DLC with the F355, F50 (they already have the F40 and Enzo, why not the one in between?), and some more classics like the 250 GTO.

HSV's, we get shafted on game prices so I don't think it's unreasonable to expect something

Last edited:
After cooling down and sobering up(a bit) I realised that my rant was stupid to say the least. I haven?t cancelled my preorder or have any plans to buy Forza but I personally get the feeling that all I have been doing the whole time is bending over and saying "Please Mr.Yamauchi let me buy your game even though it is far from revolutionary and the car list is not that spectacular".

Imagine if the game had any good and/or new cars and tracks in it... :rolleyes:

I don?t know if you noticed the :rolleyes:, but that comment was meant as a sarcastic one.
In short: even with all this bitching and moaning, it had a Sales Rank Increase of 1300%.
Whiners gonna whine.

Haters gonna Hate!

Wait what're we talking about again?

Oh yeah, GT5...yeah! GO GT5! Woot.

I'm a bit disappointed with the final track list and car list, for a game this long in the making I think people are entitled to feel a bit pissed off but at least now it's finally being released we can worry about the extra content later.

Finally a reason to buy a PS3 ...

I'm starting to rethink my preorder of the Collector's Edition. $40 more for a book, keyfob and a car seems a little much.
I guess it depends on how nice that 300 page book is going to be.

I'm starting to rethink my preorder of the Collector's Edition. $40 more for a book, keyfob and a car seems a little much.

my girlfriend is getting me the collector edition as well, I told her to get the standard copy coz i thought the collector wasn't worth the extra money, but you know how women are :p

You get car downloads as well.

Weren't we promised reverse lights on all cars? Or is it just too dark to tell.

Also, I wonder if the racing line is generic, or if it adjusts based on the car (i.e. better brakes = brake later). It would be silly if a Civic Del Sol had the same brake/accelerate queues as a Ferrari Enzo.

Last edited: