Gran Turismo 5

I thought that F2007 (don't have F10) will brake more from aero and that high revving V8. They say that F1 cars from the aero itself has a breaking power similar to a small car.

The EIfel track with cars is excellent, like driving on an oil slick.
I went around turn 2 and saw an AI NSX facing the wrong way. :lol:

And you can do this... a lot :p

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/se/settler/2011/02/20/Eifel__tor__2.jpg

Racing the Eifel is hard but amusing. There is always someone going sideways and covering the turn in tire smoke! :lol:

I didn't like the F1 Eifel, 1 split second mistake and you get "overtaken at three times the speed of light."
Also the F1 2007 on racing softs have treaded tyres. :blink:

People kept banging on about the 787B, and well what a waste of 5.x million.

Last edited:
My wheel is driving me crazy. It's a momo racing force, which is not officially supported, but works. Except the pedals are near dead, every few minutes the throttle gets stuck at 80% or so, and I need to replug them to force recalibration. On PC I dealt with it by setting deadzones, but I can't do that on PS3 :(

I need DFGT, but it's nowhere to be found :(

Open the pedals up and reset the potis... Glue them in or something...

yer see groves

ferrari_f1.jpg

stupid way to reduce grip on the cars

Am I right in believing that the cars with lots of electro-babble keeping them on the road handle like crap in this game? The stock R35 GTR and 458 come to mind. Yes, I drive with all the assists off, but I've also heard the Viper ACR doesn't have aero equipped in stock form and is gimped. What the hell, GT5?!

This is kind of a pointless complaint... which is what I do best.

Rally cars are road legal, yet none in the game has a horn.

This is kind of a pointless complaint... which is what I do best.

Rally cars are road legal, yet none in the game has a horn.

The Toyota 7 has a horn though!

You now have an exterior view during pit stops, so you can see your pit crew working.

I was able to have an outside view of the car during a pit stop before the patch. I don't remember if it was during a-spec races, or b-spec races.

I was able to have an outside view of the car during a pit stop before the patch. I don't remember if it was during a-spec races, or b-spec races.

It was probably a standard car, on premiums you couldn't. Now the camera spins around the car and you can see what the people are doing.

x1 suffers from massive speed wobble. but my b spec driver loves the thing.... now if only he wasent a slave to the racing line. you'v got 8G's worth of grip its not going to kill you to move over 3 meters

The F10 feels like it wants to murder the force feedback in my steering wheel.

no kidding the thing thinks is the vibrowheel 9000 it chatters sooooooo much and this is with ff on 1

I think the problem with the F10 is that it grounds out too easily, I can't do a full lap of any circuit in that thing without getting fed up.