Gran Turismo 5

You must have a funky setup on your 458 because mine plows like hell.

Not sure about those cars but the 458 was hard to keep in check... at least until I modded it. I was surprised it was so tailhappy but of course I have no idea if the real car is like that.

You must have a funky setup on your 458 because mine plows like hell.

I found the 458 to be much better than the aforementioned Enzo and GTR. Driving style, perhaps?

Quite possibly, at the time I didn't have a wheel yet. I'd try it again but it's not exactly stock anymore....

For the 80's special events I used that AE86 with headlights from the OCD.
Good car.

For the 80's special events I used that AE86 with headlights from the OCD.
Good car.

I did as well, but I didn't buy it from the OCD, I had used it for previous 80s events.

Just for fun I gave it all the mods to see how it would cope. With some suspension tweaking, surprisingly well. I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

I did as well, but I didn't buy it from the OCD, I had used it for previous 80s events.

Just for fun I gave it all the mods to see how it would cope. With some suspension tweaking, surprisingly well. I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

Mine has full bolt-on's but just lowered, you can throw it into any corner at any speed and it just goes round brilliantly. Cape Ring was fun.

*Insert random Initial D type video.

Mine has full bolt-on's but just lowered, you can throw it into any corner at any speed and it just goes round brilliantly. Cape Ring was fun.

*Insert random Initial D type video.

Do you still drive with traction control on? Because without suspension work and LSD, that was not the case for me (all aids off).

EDIT: I also didn't tune it for drifting, granted in an AE86 that feels a bit odd :lol:

Do you still drive with traction control on? Because without suspension work and LSD, that was not the case for me (all aids off).

EDIT: I also didn't tune it for drifting, granted in an AE86 that feels a bit odd :lol:

Dude you need an LSD.
Yes everything on, I tried everything off and it's even better. It will only drift when you want it to, otherwise it's planted.
Last corner of Tsukuba is brilliant. :mrgreen:

Down to $3M credits and still looking for 12 Nissan cars to complete the collection of those.

The NASCAR B SPec race is fucking bullshit! My car had to pit in while all the other AI cars didn't. I wasn't even pushing the driver that hard, it's only a bit over the middle. I basically waited 18 mins watching my screen. The B Spec mode in GT5 is terrible. They know we just use B Spec to grind, why take that away from us? If they don't put back the 3x fastforward B Spec mode in GT6 I won't buy it.

I got bored, fully bolt-on MP4-12C against a fully bolt-on 458, around TG.

*Everything on
The McLaren was miles faster and handled better, but the 458 was more enjoyable.

*Everything off
The McLaren understeers like a Vectra VXR. :blink: The 458 was still great.

With everything on the McLaren is brilliant in every way, except it doesn't have the 458 looks and the MP4 is dull.

Woooo

My X1 has over 100k miles on it! :dance:

Is it a good idea to use the gt40 race car for the historic race car race? (a spec)?

I've been putting it off for a long time but I don't think i'm gonna get any more classic fast cars

Is it a good idea to use the gt40 race car for the historic race car race? (a spec)?

I've been putting it off for a long time but I don't think i'm gonna get any more classic fast cars

For A-spec, I used an RM Challenger with all the mods. It actually drove quite well (also way cheaper than any historic race car).