Gran Turismo 6

Erm, so I got the precision and torque... and a million credits. :| That wasn't supposed to happen?

Thank you Amazon :lol:

Erm, so I got the precision and torque... and a million credits. :| That wasn't supposed to happen?

Thank you Amazon :lol:

Looks like Amazon UK was selling two versions. One with the million credits, and a cheaper one that didn't include the million credits.

Then count your blessings and splurge for your garage :D

I added the million credit code, I added precision, I added torque. The credit screen was still in the background... I gained an other million credits. I dunno if it's part of one of the other packs, or if my game glitched? But i'm at 2 million credits, I could buy a Veyron or fund my way through career mode. :mrgreen:

So apparently the Daihatsu Mirra can run with the big boys (Pescarolo's, Saubers and the like) on Route X after chucking all the upgrades at it and cranking up the top speed for the 'box.....I believe I may break my 'only buy upgrades that can be removed' rule I put in place for GT6 just to do that :lol:

Last edited:
Even lightening the car, like in GT5?

I didnt wanna spend any credits, so used the 15th anniversary Viper. I shot past everyone before the first corner, so quit the race and tuned my Integrale instead.

For the crummy electric race, I dunno if I should buy the Fister or the Tesla S

My first impressions:

- Physics...they managed to improve on perfection.
- I like how there's a guy waving a checkered flag when you are about to finish a race. :D
- Coffee breaks are surprisingly fun; you have to look for the best route when knocking down the cones and the best way to win those fuel economy ones is to coast as much as possible. :)
- I don't mind that they forced you to buy the Fit as your first car because I find it really fun to drive.
- Goodwood hillclimb is just amazing.
- Moon missions are pretty fun too because you have to navigate around bumps and boulders and it's pretty tricky in low gravity. Also, for those disappointed that there's sound, watch the replay (no sound at all).

I just got my A license yesterday so I'm not that far in, but I am very much looking forward to what's coming up! :D

Oh and there's this...

Available now for free. <3<3<3<3<3 PD

Last edited:
I've got to be honest and say that I like the fact that the payouts are on the low side (compared to GT5). It makes me actually think about what cars I should buy instead of getting anything. I know there is that glitch with the Mercedes, but I refuse to do that since I believe I'll have far more fun doing it this way :)

I've got to be honest and say that I like the fact that the payouts are on the low side (compared to GT5). It makes me actually think about what cars I should buy instead of getting anything. I know there is that glitch with the Mercedes, but I refuse to do that since I believe I'll have far more fun doing it this way :)

IGN released a video showing how to get that free 20 million credits. What makes it even worse is that there is no way for polyphony to fix the glitch since it involves deleting all patches, and you can repeat the process by purchasing the same car over and over again and then deleting the patches again and again.

The thing I learned the most from the video is that there is still a 20,000,000 limit, even though there are micro-transactions to purchase money. I wonder if they made it so that if you already have 20,000,000 credits, and you buy more credits, if it will increase the amount you have or give you a message instead saying that you have reached the limit.

EDIT: The forum was overloaded for several minutes, I wonder what happened.

I hope they come out with an XL version for GT6, like they did with GT5. I traded my Gamestop card with my brother for a PSN card and purchased a couple items this week from the PSN holiday and PS+ sales. I got Ni no Kuni for less than $10 and have been playing that this week. BL2 and Binary Domain are also free this month for PS+ so I have those to occupy my time as well. Looks like I will wait until GT6 gets a price drop before picking it up. It'll suck to have to play catch up to people online, but hopefully by then any problems that are in the game will be fixed (I actually haven't read of any major problems, which is a good sign).

Last edited:
IGN released a video showing how to get that free 20 million credits. What makes it even worse is that there is no way for polyphony to fix the glitch since it involves deleting all patches, and you can repeat the process by purchasing the same car over and over again and then deleting the patches again and again.

There's no way to download old patches from PSN anyway, is there? So if PD releases 1.02 patch that fixes the issue people should no longer be able to swap between 1.01 and 1.0. And even if you did, I'd be extremely surprised if PSN did not offer developers the option to pull an update from distribution.

Fixing the problem should be a fairly straightforward deal, just add a 20m credit price tag or disable the option to buy the Vision GT.

Also: bigger wheel sizes!

I?ve been wanting that for years!

There's no way to download old patches from PSN anyway, is there? So if PD releases 1.02 patch that fixes the issue people should no longer be able to swap between 1.01 and 1.0. And even if you did, I'd be extremely surprised if PSN did not offer developers the option to pull an update from distribution.

Fixing the problem should be a fairly straightforward deal, just add a 20m credit price tag or disable the option to buy the Vision GT.

The thing is, it has to do with how the original none patched version of the game reads the file for the car. With the patch, the car's price tag is what it should be, but with the patch removed, the car has a ridiculous price of 336 billion credits and it has a different name, yet because of the credit limit you only get 20 million credits when you sell it.

Even if Polyphony released a patch the "fix" the problem (which technically already happened since the car no longer displays such a huge price once the game is patched), you can just delete the patch and presto, you have a 336 billion credit Mercedes [556], or whatever number the car is called, without the patch.