Gran Turismo 6

You can find a lot of faults with GT6, but I don't see the big problem with the current situation with the microtransactions.

It got blown out of proportion on some of the game sites and some people are running along with it...

New seasonal races are out. Got 2 gold and 1 silver (for the Mario Andretti Hornet) and earned about 3 million. I'm kicking myself though, since my login bonus is only 110%. The bonus would've gone up to 200% in 4 more days.

I am not defending microtransactions. I think overall, microtransactions are horrible. There are only a few examples of where microtransactions actually work and make sense. However, for GT6, since microtransactions don't harm anyone, I don't really see a problem.

Actually, I was trying to convey this but I can't seem to put it into words. I think let's just enjoy the game and put this microtransaction issue aside. How about a road trip on the Nurburgring? :)

Last edited:
"How dare Polyphony make me actually win races to get money and buy cars!"
:p

Honestly, since GT3 I hear people say "Eh, I wish I could just buy all cars and play with them. I don?t want this progress nonsense."
I enjoy struggling and slowly progressing.
Bottom line is: you never please everyone.

finally nailed the last Goodwood event with the x-wing or whatever, 29.789 sek ! Only took me a couple of hundred retrys

Goodwood is much harder then I expected.
The Xbow is an unforgiven unforgiving piece of machinery.

Last edited:
The Xbow is an unforgiven piece of machinery.

What do you expect when it looks like an angry insect. :p It is a bit frisky, but so damn good.

That it'll fuck him, then rip his head off and eat it?

Goodwood is much harder then I expected.
The Xbow is an unforgiven piece of machinery.
The red bull x2010(goodwood 5-3 afair) is by far the hardest of them all.

But getting the gold on Goodwood with the RedBull x2010 is very satisfying, I watched my replay -of doing that- over 10 times :D

Edit:
I spent almost 2mil credits, from my hard earned 4mil credits, on some death:
1970_Toyota_7_turbo-charged_rear.jpg

Last edited:
I just noticed it too! :lol:

And take that, 300 cone challenge!

Just did the X2014 Junior championship and for I think the first time ever I didn't win every race. I still won enough to come in 1st at the end, but I think they made them extra hard so you are actually fighting with the other drivers. In both the Kart and Junior championships I was tied with another driver in points before the final race which made me really try hard to win the last race because if I lost I would have to do the whole thing again.

"How dare Polyphony make me actually win races to get money and buy cars!"
:p

Honestly, since GT3 I hear people say "Eh, I wish I could just buy all cars and play with them. I don?t want this progress nonsense."
I enjoy struggling and slowly progressing.
Bottom line is: you never please everyone.

as long as the game isn't totally gimped (like forza 5 was), I don't want playing a game to feel like "work"

Driving Andretti's Hudson around that twisty Willow Springs track was great fun. :D

Guys, I've downloaded my preorder DLCs but I can't seem to find my 1m Creds. Any one know where it is?

Just got the RE Amemiya RX-7 as a prize car and holy fuck what a dream it is to drive. It doesn't have a load of power (360hp) but it's more than enough to destroy GT-Rs and Lexus LFAs on most tracks and because of that relatively low number it's easy to drive since you can power out of corners without much trouble. :)

Last edited:
How the fuck do I know that the car I am about to buy has a full interior or not?!?

I bought and tuned a S2000 only to find out my interior view is that damn black hole!:mad:

How the fuck do I know that the car I am about to buy has a full interior or not?!?

I bought and tuned a S2000 only to find out my interior view is that damn black hole!:mad:

When the car at the dealership hasn't the "Showroom" Button greyed out, when it's greyed out, it's an standard car