Gran Turismo 6

I don't know if it was a glitch or not, but trying to do get a valid laptime with the DS3 was doing my head in so I didn't complain when it happened :lol:

I just repeated what it says on the game itself.
"You have to complete a lap, regardless of laptime" or something to that effect.

So I bought this earlier today, still updating and installing 8 hours later... This is ridiculous. Modern gaming needs to reassess this whole constantly updating thing.

The problem with GT is that there is no cumulative update, it just downloads every update individually.

Shit, I also bought GT6 recently and I haven't tried it yet. I guess I'll start it before leaving for work one day.

I can't figure out how to drive those SRT VGT things properly....I'm so bad at this :lol:

I just gave up and bought them. :p

I can't figure out how to drive those SRT VGT things properly....I'm so bad at this :lol:

Don't worry, you need to awaken the force and become a jedi to drive this monster :shock2:

[video=youtube;I-ILT6b61Ps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-ILT6b61Ps[/video]

That new expert seasonal is such bullshit.
I mean, the fact that we have tire wear, fuel consumption and weather changes are a nice touch, but where did that track came from?
Also, the fucking AI loves to brake in the middle of corners or worse yet, just pull out of pit in front of me, while I am doing 280km/h, causing me to have a 5-second collision penalty...

OK, I am done.
I have all stars and all gold trophies and it still says I have 99% progress.
Also, my PS3 was shutting down on its own from overheating and now it is shutting down without warning.
It was fun.