No 56k: Grand Theft Auto IV

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
I hope they fix the way pedestrians were just bumped and then slid back when he hit them with the car after his handjob.

Edit: and the guy needs more stamina, lol.

jensked

I hope they fix the way pedestrians were just bumped and then slid back when he hit them with the car after his handjob.

Edit: and the guy needs more stamina, lol.
I read that the physics are excellent.

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
I bet it's excellent everywhere else, maybe they just need to tune the ammount of force taken before people start behaving like ragdols and not solid objects.

Peter3hg

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Audi A3 1.4 TFSI Honda Hornet CB600S
Never noticed anything quite like that when I've been playing. The only dodgy bit I've seen was when I got trapped under the wheels of a truck, I just slid out to the side.

Paddy

Car(s)
'06 BMW 320 M Sport
Never noticed that phenomenon in the game ? I still find it hilarious when someone runs into the side of a moving vehicle though :D

chilicoke

Car(s)
'07 Honda S2000
I just pick up my Special Edition, the locker box is just too damn cool :lol:. But I have an exam in a hour, so won't be able to play it till later today :(

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Man this game is awesome. As in, really, properly insanely awesome.

I wish I didn't have exams in a couple of weeks, so I could play it night and day! :(

Vltros

Car(s)
2011 Honda CR-Z 1977 Ford Fiesta MK1
Got my copy this afternoon and I'm "installing" it right now in my PS3.

I'm surprised by the boxart of the game. Those silver letters look really cool!!! :D

Buba

Wants Rick Astley's Babies
Car(s)
BMW M235i
DHL officially blows. And so does Amazon. <_<
From what I read, they didn't allow Amazon to send it out so that it arrives on the 29th, but only to send it out on the 29th...

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
I ordered mine on www.shopto.com - I was told I was too late for the first batch, and it would arrive on thursday or friday time. It came freely delivered bang on release. I don't think I will ever be using Amazon again for games...

EDIT: And pre-ordering it was cheaper! I've just looked and they've put the price up to ?39.99 for the PS3 version. I paid ?36.99 :D

Vltros

Car(s)
Graemeh it must be really cool to look at the game manual and see your name printed on it, mustn't it? :D

GraemeH

Car(s)
Toyota Corolla, Lexus IS200, BMW E39 5 Series.
Graemeh it must be really cool to look at the game manual and see your name printed on it, mustn't it? :D
Don't think my name would be in the manual, or is it? It's in the end credits but I've never seen the manual. I'd have thought there'd be too many people to credit them all in the manual. :) But yeah, the first time I saw it in the end credits I did get a geeky excitement, even if I am a mile down :p

Vltros

Car(s)
Don't think my name would be in the manual, or is it? It's in the end credits but I've never seen the manual. I'd have thought there'd be too many people to credit them all in the manual. :) But yeah, the first time I saw it in the end credits I did get a geeky excitement, even if I am a mile down :p
Well, there a huge list of people in the maual (almost half the maual is staff) and long lists of testers. I was about to scan it but my scanner just decided to die right now so I can't. :mad:

BTW I love the main theme from the game. The intro is just amazing. :D

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
My copy will be here Thursday, a day after my PS3 arrives (with GT5P).