No 56k: Grand Theft Auto IV

Went out at 10:15 this morning and bought it. Played it untill 15:45, then I had to go to the gym. Got back at around 18:00, and played now untill 03:50 in the morning. The game is sau-weeet! It's like all the other GTA's, except everythings better.

And multiplayer is awesome! Love this game! Soo glad I have the whole week off :D

Here is something "fun" to do. Take a heavy vehicle, and ram it into a gas-pump at full-speed.. make sure there are cars parked in the station at the time. :D

Graemeh is most certainatly listed in the manual :p

From what I read, they didn't allow Amazon to send it out so that it arrives on the 29th, but only to send it out on the 29th...

Yeah, they sent mine around 11:45pm on the 28th, god knows where it spent the last 24 hours. But fuck it, should arrive within the next 2 or 3. It's just rather funny how they're still claiming it would arrive yesterday.. :)

i've just got a copy for myself like an hour ago! :D too bad I will be stuck at work for another 5 hours. Damnit I wanna go home and play!

I wish that we had an r18 rating for games so that it had no censorship on it (even though I can't actually tell what's been cut, i'd need to read what is. It's the concept)

I lol'd at the handjob movie. That is all

Awesome game. What a shame that i've got to go to Uni now, then work and then meet some friends. Real life really blows on days like this.

Just to make it clear: there is no 2-Player Splitscreen-Mode on neither of the systems, or is it?

There were 150 people in que at the store i was planning on getting my copy from.. Sold out in 13 minutes :(

1 Unholy month of waiting ti'll they restock again......

There were 150 people in que at the store i was planning on getting my copy from.. Sold out in 13 minutes :(

1 Unholy month of waiting ti'll they restock again......

can't just order it online from the UK or something, is the game even subtitled in your language?

Mine arrived via USPS.. want some pics? :p

Finally I got mine too :cool: The DHL didnt left it yesterday at my house, cause I had to sign personally for it :?

Mine got sent by the Royal Mail, and was supposed to be signed for by someone at the house. My dad was out when it arrived, and on the envelope was written 'Signed By Postman'. :lol:

^ I really like it when postmen gets lazy and breaks the rules. Some years ago i ordred a new screen and Logitech speakers and they both came in great big boxes ( almost 30 kg in total) and since no one was home the postman startet knocking on all my neighbours doors to ask if anyone knew me so that he wouldn't have to carry it all down again from the 3rd floor.. :|

The game is awesome :cool: I already made a couple of mission & kicked some asses :lol:

But - every 15 minutes of gameplay my PS3 (bought it 2 months ago) starts the fan very very loud and blows for about 5-10 minutes :blink: Is it just my PS3 or the game ? No game I played untill now on PS3 used fan that much & loud ??!!! :mad:

It's banned in Dubai for some reason,probably conflicting with religious,cultural,political or moral values of the country..but you still get it in little shops here and there for about $100. And it's not available for the 360 here which sucks :( I guess I'll have to have it shipped..