No 56k: Grand Theft Auto IV

I hope they fix the way pedestrians were just bumped and then slid back when he hit them with the car after his handjob.

Edit: and the guy needs more stamina, lol.

I bet it's excellent everywhere else, maybe they just need to tune the ammount of force taken before people start behaving like ragdols and not solid objects.

Never noticed anything quite like that when I've been playing. The only dodgy bit I've seen was when I got trapped under the wheels of a truck, I just slid out to the side.

Man this game is awesome. As in, really, properly insanely awesome.

I wish I didn't have exams in a couple of weeks, so I could play it night and day! :(

DHL officially blows. And so does Amazon. <_<

From what I read, they didn't allow Amazon to send it out so that it arrives on the 29th, but only to send it out on the 29th...

I ordered mine on www.shopto.com - I was told I was too late for the first batch, and it would arrive on thursday or friday time. It came freely delivered bang on release. I don't think I will ever be using Amazon again for games...

EDIT: And pre-ordering it was cheaper! I've just looked and they've put the price up to ?39.99 for the PS3 version. I paid ?36.99 :D

Graemeh it must be really cool to look at the game manual and see your name printed on it, mustn't it? :D

Don't think my name would be in the manual, or is it? It's in the end credits but I've never seen the manual. I'd have thought there'd be too many people to credit them all in the manual. :) But yeah, the first time I saw it in the end credits I did get a geeky excitement, even if I am a mile down :p

Pigeons as secret packages, that's just ingenious.

Don't think my name would be in the manual, or is it? It's in the end credits but I've never seen the manual. I'd have thought there'd be too many people to credit them all in the manual. :) But yeah, the first time I saw it in the end credits I did get a geeky excitement, even if I am a mile down :p

Well, there a huge list of people in the maual (almost half the maual is staff) and long lists of testers. I was about to scan it but my scanner just decided to die right now so I can't. :mad:

BTW I love the main theme from the game. The intro is just amazing. :D

Is there a radio autotune, I can't seem to find it?

radio vladivostok lulz

Still Vice City had the best music :D

My copy will be here Thursday, a day after my PS3 arrives (with GT5P).

I just went out got drunk with roman then had to drive home. :lol: Cops all over me. :lol: