No 56k: Grand Theft Auto IV

There is only one thing that I don't like about the game -- the radio stations. Not enough variety or artists we've heard of. The radio stations in SA was awesome -- variety of music, lots of classic songs, etc.

I always struggle to find something decent on the radio in GTA4. :(

Hmm... Any option to add your own songs inside? Like in TDU?

Or can you atleast play your own songs in the background from the PS3 media menu like you can with the 360?

Quick Solution: Listen to your MP3 player while playing, or you can configure your right speaker to play your own songs and the left speaker for the GTA audio. (Or something to that effect)

Quick Solution: Listen to your MP3 player while playing, or you can configure your right speaker to play your own songs and the left speaker for the GTA audio. (Or something to that effect)
Uh, okay... :blink:

I just play music on my computer with the radio off.

If there isn't an option to create your own station or add your own tracks to the existing ones in GTA4 on the PS3 I think they'd do well to release such an ability in an update. I'd love to be able to make a radio station that plays actual downloaded radio, like the BBC Radio Five Live Simon Mayo podcast. It'd be so freakin' awesome.

(I haven't bought the game yet, but I'm going to soon. I played it on a mate's Xbox and it wasn't shit, as I was expecting it to be.)

(I haven't bought the game yet, but I'm going to soon. I played it on a mate's Xbox and it wasn't shit, as I was expecting it to be.)

It's about as far from "shit" as you can get. Out of all the reviews by popular sites, it has an average of 99 or 100 outta 100. That's pretty nuts.

The button above the left bumper D:

thanks, will try! Any suggestions on items I can pick up on that early mission when I have to "pick up something and throw at the shop-window, to make a statement"?

thanks, will try! Any suggestions on items I can pick up on that early mission when I have to "pick up something and throw at the shop-window, to make a statement"?
I believe there is a marker on your map for a nearby dirt lot that has some bricks in it.

Yeah what happens there is that you e-mail your resume. If it's out of office ours, you'll get a text letting you know they'll call you during office hours. Then during the day, the lawyers assistant calls to arrange for you to come in at mid-day the next day.

The caller ID for this will be "Lawyers", and the caller will be a woman. She should definately call back even if you hang up. You can also miss the interview completely and they'll just keep rescheduling it.

Since the call from the woman from the lawyer's office will only come during office hours, make sure you're free to receive the call at those times.

Edit: Something else i just thought of. The phone has a Sleep Mode (maybe its called Silent Mode, i cant remember), which stops all calls from coming through. This halts mission progress of course, until you go back into your phones menu and turn it off. Check that.
Never recieved the call :( And my phone isn't in that mode. Had no idea it even existed until just then...

I guess I may have to restart the game again as I've tried everything. Its not terrible but I'm reluctant to do so as I've gotten far enough in the game to not want to start over again.

On the plus side - my 'loading' problems have fixed itself :D
There is only one thing that I don't like about the game -- the radio stations. Not enough variety or artists we've heard of. The radio stations in SA was awesome -- variety of music, lots of classic songs, etc.

I always struggle to find something decent on the radio in GTA4. :(
Same.

Its well behind GTA:SA and a million miles away from GTA:VC, which had the best radio obviously. Its only marginally better than GTA III. That game didn't have very good music but it made up for it with typical hilarious GTA-style advertisments and Chatterbox FM, which I can remember like it was yesterday...

Also - BRING BACK kJAH!! God I love that channel :lol:

LAZLOW is way way way too short, i've heard that mexican hotdog guy thing too many times now :p

Back in the old GTA3, i used to just park the car somewhere and listen to his show. It rocked!

Anyone been on a boat using grenades as depth charges? It's quite amusing, especially if you time it just right.

I used a cadillac. Ram the windows with a car, so much easier..