Grand Theft Auto Online

I finally got in last night and played it a bit. I mostly just robbed some stores and got a car (Saber Turbo, which weirdly doesn't have a turbo... yet). I'll be online tonight. I'd love to play with people from the forum.. you know... if its possible :)

if your in the FG crew and your online, hit me up on PSN

Damn, somehow GTA:O doesn't play too nice with my Xbox. It's only my second day of playing and it's caused my Xbox to lock up twice already.

Compared to other people's troubles I guess I should still be thankfull though.

Played some more and got myself a shoddy apartment for 80k. I have to say, at least at the lower levels it's quite a grind. Jobs give you neither a lot of money nor XP, and you have to repeat them ad nauseum because there are so few available.
I'm also annoyed that after each "proper" mission you do you're automatically sent to the "next job" screen which only has dressed up deathmatches and races. And if you just want to go back to free roam or start another mission it takes ages. :zzz:

And one question: my character has developed some bruises, scars or w/e hideous thing on her face... how do I get rid of them?

Just joined the crew as Nical83, but will wait some time to let Rockstar work out most of the issues. And also I want to finish the story at least once.

If you have an apartment, take a shower to get rid of cuts and bruises.

I tried that, and it got rid of most of the blood splatters and bruises, some some scabby thing still remained on my forehead. Anyway, I just booted up the game to take a pic of what I mean, and it's gone now. :dunno:

Three days on, still crashes the PS3 everytime.

Last edited:
Last night it didn't crash the game, but servers unavailable. I assumed when they were back up it would crash me.
This morning fired it up and got online instantly, it said "alert, you can change your appearance once" Which I was happy about.

Anyway, no issues today...

Last edited:
Edit: Had my online character wiped. :(

Theres a new splash screen, if it says "servers unavailable" Do NOT hit retry, go back to GTA 5 and then go back online. Also don't create a new character. Wait for the cloud to be back online.

Still flawless for me.

So I bought myself one of the cheapest 10-garage apartment yesterday. It's almost half the price of the most expensive one and from what I can tell exactly the same, except for the location.

I also bought a Corvette which somehow had gotten duplicated when I played again today. :blink:

How in the hell do you keep a car you steal? I get them to stay in my garage but once i use them and leave them out they are gone.

Also, anyone know how to buy cars that arent on the websites?

How in the hell do you keep a car you steal?

You can't. You have to buy cars you want to keep. Read the tips on the loading screen. :p

i realize that, i noticed that some cars you CANT buy but i think im just missing something. Im trying to buy the Grotti Carbonizzare

Edit: Just found out that
as you steal cars for Simian they will become available
Im looking forward to it

Last edited:
What the fuck? My Cheval Surge and Rumpo burglary van were replaced in my garage by a Phoenix(80s camaro) from a deleted character. Goddamnit.

Anyone on Xbox interested in trading some race wins? I'd like to be able to mod my cars, but I don't really care for the races.

My Cheval Surge

Of course you'd get that car. :lol: