Grand Theft Auto V

Couple of hours in, after the forced prologue I took the blimp to Chilliad. It is a beautiful game, with lots of foliage. I like the touchpad to change radio stations and the lightbar flashes when theres police after you.

I switched to first person for the first time. I got excited when i saw a cat, I tried to punch it and Franklin just stomped the cat to death. :lmao:

The online character creator is cool, you can modify your existing guy.

Is the driving/riding model the same ?

Is there a patch for XB360? I can't find any mention of it online or a changelog.

Blowing most of my bank account on rebuilding my PC will be totally worth it just for the first-person road-rage. :lol:

Last edited:
^^ I only now noticed the ambulance says Mission Row San Andreas (MRSA). :lol:

Juat realised i'd unlocked the railgun for singleplayer. (I thought you had to complete the story, but mine unlocked at the same time as the minigun and top level car mods)

Cars are one shot kill, helis and planes are two shot.

Unless they've added a major storyline plot, its probably the heist in Paleto Bay. Thats where the other big weapons come out to play.

I'm looking forward to the end of this month... played the hell out of the PS3 version and have a PC built up that should make the PC version a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Currently looking at gutting and rebuilding mine. The temptation is strong to max out the build with 32 GB RAM and a mid high-end card until I see the shopping cart total balloon way out of budget.

...until I see the shopping cart total balloon way out of budget.

Story of my life...

:p

Assuming the game is not too demanding on the CPU, my current setup (well, once the 970 arrives, anyways) should be sufficient to run the game at high settings...though this is based on assumptions made on what the latest games require to run smoothly. My biggest concern right now is my non-K i7-3770. In theory it should be enough, but I could be completely wrong...

:|

Last edited:
Holy shit that's an amazing deal.

What made the bad driver lady so funny is knowing I have a friend who does that many motions just so he can back into a space.

How Russian of her. :driving:

I love it how the driver animations just kind of gave up after a few back-and-forths so it looks like she's just holding the steering wheel while the car drives itself. :lol:

Had two lock-ups in singleplayer in two days. Lost a pointless side mission and nothing else.
Also, have they changed the handbrake? It doesn't seem to do alot in the new gen version.

I don't have my PS3 version anymore, and I'm wondering. Did they make this famous chemosphere house somewhere near Vinewood sign just like they did in San Andreas ?

2233787.jpg

sanandreas-chemosphere.jpg