GranTurismo3 Thread

My sister got a PS2 for Christmas. :)

I've got 400k now, a F1 car and the Australian Ford Racing car..

thanks to 2 wins at the super speedway challenge :)

Renesis said:
I've got 400k now, a F1 car and the Australian Ford Racing car..

thanks to 2 wins at the super speedway challenge :)
:x
I hate you..i ran that endurance race at least 4 times and other endurance races and never got a F1 car :( Last superspeedway, i got a Lupo cup car :x :thumbsdown:

Daniel said:
^Do the super speedway, win the Corvette and then do the Super Speedway again in that. I got myself 2 F1 cars like that, one yellow and a blue one :)
I already had the ultimate superspeedway car..the 1881hp Suzuki Escudo :x
I think it's because of my bad luck (they choose the car for you at random...right?)...i always end up getting the other cars, but not the f1 :(

Yeah, I've done 2 endurance races now and gotten shitty cars. :x

Anyway, I have 1.5 million or so and a dozen or so cars.

Oh, and this game sounds KICK ASS on surround sound. :thumbsup: I got a optical cable and hooked my PS2 up to me Logitech Z-680's. 8)

sounds are very unrealistic, sadly GT4 is only a bit better.

I've got 500k and a fucking shitload of cars best ones being F1, GT One Toyota, The Australian Ford racing car

Renesis said:
sounds are very unrealistic, sadly GT4 is only a bit better.
Yeah, I know, but it still sounds good on a 500W surround sound system. :p

Damn, just did a 2 hour race in a Zonda and I got a damn Lister Storm rather than an F1 car. That makes 3 endurance races so far that I've done - no F1. :|

A little help...

I got a 264mph Zonda with acceleration rivaling F1 cars in the game. Prob is, well Im american so I dont know how to take a corner.

Anyway I could make adjustments to it to handle better than it does, it understeers like hell even with the best tires. :x

The rear will slide out occasionally but it is a understeering car, fast in straights but i have to slow down too much to take a turn, it does pull out fast out of a corner and is managable. I have won races but nothing more than 10laps or a track with many corners and no straights.