Ownership Verified: Growing up - Midnight Express - Audi A5 Coupé

[video=youtube;yR9I1x2Ix-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR9I1x2Ix-0[/video]
Does that count?

Only if you can squeeze it into the Audi.

Has anyone ever gotten a nice exhaust sound from diesel?

I'm not mocking, I'm really interested.

I'll let the Audi man provide brand specific clips, as I know there are several. But 6 cyliders work great on sound front, with diesels as well.

Just keep in mind that almost every decent sounding diesel has no particular filter / catalytic converter anymore...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just keep in mind that almost every decent sounding diesel has no particular filter / catalytic converter anymore...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just treat is as a muffler and straight pipe rest of the exhaust? :p

I don't want to stray into illegal waters with a cat delete, though.

I don't want to stray into illegal waters with a cat delete, though.

You're not hiding cats in your mufflers, are you? :p Especially rear mufflers, which was the only part removed there, as far as I understood.

In Europe you'd be in jail faster than you can say "Climate change is a scam perpetuated by those most able to profit from iiiiiiiiiiiiit..."

You're not hiding cats in your mufflers, are you? :p Especially rear mufflers, which was the only part removed there, as far as I understood.

And the rear mufflers have already been removed.

They're just mufflers. Designed to muffle the sound. Why, i have no idea, since the car sounds too quiet even without them.

Since I'm crossing the Alps on my way to Germany tomorrow I decided to put the car on winters a bit early.

LgJ2RHy.jpg

JiSihFx.jpg

Normal tyres on the right, mine on the left. :lol:

3DuHXH7.jpg

During mounting we found out that the rear right is bent. Would explain the wobble at highway speeds. It's currently at a place getting straightened out.

Wheel's fixed! But dang are these tyres loud. :lol: Hopefully they come to their senses after a few hundred km.

Wheel's fixed! But dang are these tyres loud. :lol: Hopefully they come to their senses after a few hundred km.

Try putting your rear seat down. :p

I think that's why they were so loud. I was transporting tyres. :lol: Should do an energy drink and fuel run in a few hours (got a big sprint at work to do before going to Germany tomorrow) and will hopefully be able to confirm.