GT filming in Southern California on September 25th, 2016

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Just posted to Facebook

California here we come! Apply for a ticket to our 1st US studio recording. http://www.amazon.com/GTGuestlist

The Grand Tour guest list opens today - apply to attend a studio recording in the US!

US studio recording location for the brand new Amazon Prime series The Grand Tour is confirmed.

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond & James May will be taking their tent to Southern California on September 25th, 2016. Apply for a pair of tickets to join them on their grand tour for a once in a lifetime experience.

Amazon.com customers can apply from August 4th, 2016 09:00 PST until 23:59 PST midnight on August 8th, 2016.

To apply for a pair of tickets to the recording please complete the form below. The audience requirements differ for every show and location and audience participation is key during the live studio recording. Our tickets fulfillment company, Applause Store, may follow up with a few questions about yourself and your thoughts about the show. Please note that both Amazon and Applause Store will use the email address associated with your amazon.com account to contact you.

Successful applicants will receive an email from Applause Store confirming their place on the GT tent guest list. Applicants must 18 years or over and be a legal resident of the US to apply. Travel and any other expenses related to attending the recording are not covered. There are a very limited number of spots available and your application does not guarantee that you will receive tickets. See full Terms & Conditions of tickets here.

Last edited:
:woot:

We done good, my fellow Americans. From The Grand Tour Twitter:

"Americans, we're blown away. We could film a show every single day for the next 6 months from all the ticket applications we've received."
"We?ve had people apply for tickets to our California show from all 50 states, even the small ones!"
".@JeremyClarkson @RichardHammond @MrJamesMay We're going to need a bigger tent..."

I wish I was, but alas, I wasn't one of the chosen ones.

That sucks. Was hoping to meet some of y'all there!

I wish I had one of those 6 litre twin turbo shirts to represent FG...I'd have worn it Saturday.

Tried to order one, but earliest it'll get to me is Monday :(

That sucks. Was hoping to meet some of y'all there!

I wish I had one of those 6 litre twin turbo shirts to represent FG...I'd have worn it Saturday.

Tried to order one, but earliest it'll get to me is Monday :(

Please give us a full report of what happens. :)

Please give us a full report of what happens. :)
I really don't wanna ruin it for anyone.

But, just based on yesterday, they are really working hard to meet and exceed what we've come to expect.

I wonder what today's Studio/Tent shoot is gonna be like.

But, just based on yesterday, they are really working hard to meet and exceed what we've come to expect.

I wonder what today's Studio/Tent shoot is gonna be like.

Without any spoilers, I think we'd all just like to know what the overall experience was like. Were you impressed? Was it more of the things we love, or more of the things we didn't love? Or was it completely unexpected? Just generalities are fine with me :)

I really don't mind; spoilers never spoil anything for me; they usually enhance the experience.

I think there's some way you can hide what you say with the right code? Or make the text white.

Last edited:
Without any spoilers, I think we'd all just like to know what the overall experience was like. Were you impressed? Was it more of the things we love, or more of the things we didn't love? Or was it completely unexpected? Just generalities are fine with me :)

Impressed - Yes
More of the things we love - Yes
Completed unexpected - Some of that too :)

I'm sure you've seen the other posts online by now.

To everybody who applied for tickets: could you share when you got the notice that you were/weren't chosen (how long after submissions closed, or how long before the filming date)? Juggling a rather busy work schedule for November right now, and deciding whether to put in a vacation day for the Stuttgart filming on the off-chance that I get a ticket, or to wait until the actual notice.