GT Sport coming to PS4

:lol:

[video=youtube;s6XO6mBw7-o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6XO6mBw7-o[/video]

Still sounds like shit...

*sigh*

I give up.
Fuck you, Polyphony. You were the reason I decided to buy a PS4.
I'll build a desktop instead.

I'm very much on the fence with this, if I will even bother with another GT again.

GT4 is probably one of the games I have spend most hours in total, and it was very close to the perfect game for me at the time. Then came the very delayed GT5 which didn't deliver nearly enough of what it should have. GT6 didn't matter since it was just more of the same and came out on PS3 after the launch of PS4.

So here we are, more than one year after PD said the Beta for Sport would be live. Again I think it will deliver too little too late, but let's see.

I finally got into the open.... But not really fucking open beta starting this weekend... It's basically 4-5 hours a day at set times so... Also NDA. :lmao:

Remember when GT games had ridiculous UI that was overly complex and made no sense?

I give up.
Fuck you, Polyphony. You were the reason I decided to buy a PS4.
I'll build a desktop instead.

Polyphony was the reason I decided to buy an Xbone; I wasn't willing to wait through their development times to go racing. Of course, now I buy a rehashed Forza every year instead of a rehashed GT every 5.

Remember when GT games had ridiculous UI that was overly complex and made no sense?

I never understood why it was so hard to adjust things in game, like how many laps in a split screen race.

Ugh... I want it to be bad so I don't have to buy a PS4, but I probably will, just for GT. Sigh.

I managed to qualify for a race, which you can't fail. But, the game would never let me race with others.

The game itself, you can adjust fuel lean on the fly, brake balance etc. Which is kinda cool, but the UI in the race is crazy, too much shite on screen. The cars all felt the same, not that impressed tbh, but I'll buy it when it comes out.... in 2027.

In my oppinion it should contain more cars, variety. Personally i don't bother if the car has a detailed interior or not. Only camera I use while i'm playing always has been the bumbercam since the first gran turismo. Maybe they don't have enough manpower to make more cars for 4k resolution.
In any case, what i like with the previous Gran Turismo games is collecting cars and driving them at Nurburgring (since Gran turismo 4).
Online racing is not my kind of thing because I experience problems (like connection issues, unfair penalties, laggy opponents). To make one single race, I spend much more time than i should.

Yeah, the car list is disappointing, too many race cars, not enough road cars. I love to drive my car (or similar model) in the game. This definitely feels like a Prologue, I'll wait for GT7 or at least a complete edition with all the DLCs.

Yeah, the car list is disappointing, too many race cars, not enough road cars. I love to drive my car (or similar model) in the game. This definitely feels like a Prologue, I'll wait for GT7 or at least a complete edition with all the DLCs.

I agree on the "too many race cars".
I can find LOTS of games with race cars, and the GT series was great because of the weird, obscure cars, that you slowly modified and made a little less shitty.
The joys of racing a bunch of stock Miatas (or something with a similar low PP) is gone when you can jump straight to a full-on race-spec monster. :|