GT to film in Nevada, USA in September

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
rozdqAR.png

Edit:
Enter to win tickets to the UK, US, and Germany shows: https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/splash/TheGrandTour

Last edited:
Will they be filming in front of an Audience? If not, it may be something else that I've hoped to see them do for a long time.

Oh, this is interesting, a lot of the teams stay at the hotel I work at, plus May has dropped in a few times, guess I better get hold of marketing and see if something is going on.

Not to burst anyone's Nevada bubble or anything, and it's not that far away, but if you read the Terms and Conditions for the contest entry it states clearly that they'll be filming in California.

"We will award one prize which consists of a trip for the winner and his/her guest to attend a studio recording of The Grand Tour scheduled to take place in California (the ?Studio Recording?). The prize consists of:

? Round trip economy class airfare for the winner and one guest departing from a major airport near the winner?s residence (within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia) and arriving at an airport near the destination location in California (the ?Airport?);
? 2 nights standard hotel accommodations for the winner and his/her guest (single room, double occupancy) at an area hotel in or near the California destination location to be determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion (the ?Hotel?);
"

Not to burst anyone's Nevada bubble or anything, and it's not that far away, but if you read the Terms and Conditions for the contest entry it states clearly that they'll be filming in California.

"We will award one prize which consists of a trip for the winner and his/her guest to attend a studio recording of The Grand Tour scheduled to take place in California (the ?Studio Recording?). The prize consists of:

? Round trip economy class airfare for the winner and one guest departing from a major airport near the winner?s residence (within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia) and arriving at an airport near the destination location in California (the ?Airport?);
? 2 nights standard hotel accommodations for the winner and his/her guest (single room, double occupancy) at an area hotel in or near the California destination location to be determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion (the ?Hotel?);
"

If Clarkson said that they're going to Nevada, they're going to Nevada. I somehow doubt that Nevada has anything to do with the contest, but you never know.

My impression is that they will be "filming an episode" in Nevada, but "pitching their tent and filming in front of an audience" in California.

This sucks I would love to go but I am ineligible to enter the contests. My wife is an amazon employee.

Divorce is always an option. :tease: :mrgreen:

Or maybe she can get you in another way????