GT4 Stats

AT 69 %
850 000 bucks
174 cars ( never sold the ones I haven't got twice)

all the licences in silver

Oh god...I cant wait to buy PS2 and GT4=)
Have to wait 2 more months though=(

KICK ASS MAN!!

I was always looking for those TV's that after a while produce discoloration at the top right of the screen. It gives it a unique and "I pissed on my TV screen" look. :thumbsup:

j/k man, i highly doubt that you'll get an Enzo or Carrera GT when you have everything at 100% but keep on going. :thumbsup:

justin syder said:
I was always looking for those TV's that after a while produce discoloration at the top right of the screen. It gives it a unique and "I pissed on my TV screen" look. :thumbsup:
:lol:
It's a tv from 1988. :)
But I like it because it's got like a bazillion inputs and outputs (and it still works).

Did you do the 24 hours in A spec ?

such great stats ! :shock:

:thumbsup:

It must be a bit difficult to beat you

I did one of the Le Mans 24 hours races in A-Spec.
The race was actually close throughout, I only finished about 1 minute ahead of the 2nd place guy.
I plan to do everything in A-Spec. :D

ESPNSTI, how did you play 24hrs straight?? Or did you pause to stop or had friends help?

Nope, all by myself.
I played 8 hours on friday afternoon & night a few weeks ago.
Then went to bed and played the remaining 16 hours on saturday.

:shock: @ those stats :D . Well done ESPNSTI.

As for my stats i'm cruising along at 73.0% and I have sort of haulted a bit. I'm taking comparative cars and putting them to the test on the Ring to see which ones faster. I clocked a 7:56:202 with my STI but the EVO VIII GSR beat that at 7:55:806 :mrgreen: (sorry ESPNSTI)

Unlike ESPNSTI, I do B-Spec stuff I already know I can win thus giving me only 8383 A-Spec points. Win percentage of 57.6% and total prize money of $16.2mil.

I have raced and won the Formula GT Championship by a mile. Very easy. I would go out for the first stint, get a HUGE lead and then B-Spec it all the way home. Won $3mil for that I think...

I'm in love with my SLR that can reach something like 390km/h. My Nissan R92CP can clock 451km/h :eek:

I'm loving this game sooo much and wish I could give ESPNSTI a run for his money online, but I cant get my PS2 online anyways :(

Cheers

ESPNSTI said:
I did one of the Le Mans 24 hours races in A-Spec.
The race was actually close throughout, I only finished about 1 minute ahead of the 2nd place guy.
I plan to do everything in A-Spec. :D

oh man thats close.
I would beat my ass 24/7 if I lose a race after such a long time. But I do these long events in B-Spec anyway. I just don?t have fun when driving around hours in a round :lol:

92% complete
$22,165,777
190+ Cars
41268 Aspec Points
86% win ratio

today:

just completed the 3 Le Mans races,
96,2%
just won the F1 and about to start that F1 championship

264 cars, 65 % win ratio ( :thumbsdown: )

I see the end coming...

Just reset the game a while ago, as stopped being very interesting when all that was left was long enduros and group C championships (those cars are horrible to control using the d-pad)

I was at about 85% I think, with not that hot win ratio hehe. Now I'm @34% and managed to pass IA without resorting to bronze (decent for using d-pad, I guess). I will probably still B-spec the group C races though... I just can't get em to drive right with my pad (I have the blue logitech wheel but nowhere to set it up >< maybe I'll get a TV tuner card and play on my PC desk lol...)

I decided to try some drifting though, but the understeering physics are really getting on my nerves (it's so ridiculously hard to get FRs to oversteer or even turn in properly in this game), putting me off the game for a lil while.

game completed
I am not agree with you on drifting
I can post pics with almost every cars drifting
but to do that you need some practice

it's the 5 th GT I complete...so I'm a bit used :p

I guess it's just that a certain few cars just will not have more grip up front than in the back, no matter how hard you try to shift weight, feint, brake etc heh... Feel free to share some tips though, it just got pretty frustrating in the end when nothing I did to the suspension, lsd, brakes or anything seemed to have any effect.

Trying to make the trueno SS version turn in almost made me break the pos lol... I tried so hard tuning that car but not even 0/100% or 100/0% suspension settings would make it corner any different from stock.

Racing sports cars (even JGTCs) in GT4 is great fun though, but it's a shame that's only a small part of the game...

I'm on my 4th GT too btw, still think that GT2 was the best as far as gameplay was concerned (and the only one I got 100% in).

did you try with Nomu ken's skyline ( the blitz one ) ?

made good ones with this :)

Even with the Peugeot 905 I made some drift

but I have to admit that is much difficult to drift in this game than in NFSU 2

Yeah I tried the D1 cars, obviously they got sideways very easily indeed... I was hoping it would be possible to alter the balance of the cars more though, to make 'stock' cars fun as well. It just seems that some of the cars just defy physics and behave a certain way no matter what you do to them. Hell I couldn't even make them WORSE, lol.

Check out the Amuse S2000 R1 if you didn't though, it's possibly the most fun drifting car in the game IMO (just get all the engine mods done (should put you around 300 hp) as well as weight reduction... nothing is as fun or tight as this).

The actual drifting part in GT4 isn't that impossible IMO.. it's just the turn-in/initial stage that's really hard with some cars (then again, some cars have very responsive turn-in as they come), especially with some JDM FRs that are supposed to be very easy with very little fiddling (S14/15 Silvias, FD RX7s, AE86 Corollas etc). But believe me, I want it to be hard/realistic... I just can't imagine these cars being more understeery than my old SAAB (RIP) in RL :p Getting light, powerful FRs to swap ends shouldn't be this hard? It's certainly a lot easier with the FR car in LFS...

wow! i'm already like going crazy at like 26%...i simply cant win the other races...and no b spec pts...how the hell do you win the endurance races?! I tried racing one of those with a spec, i just gave in after like 10 laps...no really a big fan of repetitive stuff here i guess. but relly great achievement dude!