[GT4] The 24 Hour Nurburgring Project!

It has 900 HP. :p

Anyway, It corners like crazy, but is seriously lacking in top speed. Also is really hard to control if the track isn't perfectly flat. Hence why I always B-Spec with it (I have 3688.4 miles on mine :p).

900HP and around 500KG's- Thats gotta be an insane vehicle :mrgreen:
I NEVER race with music, my music is my engine note 8)
Same, however over 24hrs you would want some music to listen to but as we heard from Zenon, the music gets on ur nerves after a while. So what do you listen to?? Well who said 24hrs was going to be ball anyway?

I think it's like 700 KG, not 500, but I forget.

muumipeikko said:
Well glad to see this level of enthusiasm, big respect for you guys and I'm with you in spirit :thumbsup:

Ditto.

I remember some guys setting up and racing 24 Hours of Le Mans with NR2003 and a mod. Now I'm expecting someone to organise 24 Hrs of Spa in GTR to take part in my first ever 24 hour race.

Viper007Bond said:
I think it's like 700 KG, not 500, but I forget.
I take that back. It's 550kg and 904 HP.

zenon, You and your friends are TRUE GT4 fans. :thumbsup: That must of been a hell of a ride.

Anyway I completed the 24h race myself coupledays ago, but it was all in B-Spec :p

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
900HP and around 500KG's- Thats gotta be an insane vehicle :mrgreen:
I NEVER race with music, my music is my engine note 8)
Same, however over 24hrs you would want some music to listen to but as we heard from Zenon, the music gets on ur nerves after a while. So what do you listen to?? Well who said 24hrs was going to be ball anyway?

iPod mini to the rescue! 8)

Well, I'm all caught up on my sleep now. :D A few people have already asked me what I did this weekend - I'm loving the stunned looks I get when I tell them what I did for the last 2 days. :lol:

Doing this 24 hour race is a definetly a good testament to just how good Gran Turismo 4 is. When I woke up this morning, I turned on the PS2 and played a few more tracks. The whole time doing the 24 hour race I never really got extremely bored. I'd go into trance like states for periods of time and not really know what was going on, but I still had fun the whole time. :D

But even after spending that long on the Nurburgring, I still don't know it. I know quite a few sections, but every now and then I hit a bump I didn't know existed or come arounda blind corner to something I didn't expect.

zenon said:
But even after spending that long on the Nurburgring, I still don't know it. I know quite a few sections, but every now and then I hit a bump I didn't know existed or come arounda blind corner to something I didn't expect.

That sentance just sums up why the ring is the ring for me, specialy comeing from someone who just did something as insane as that :shock:

Congrats!

(last week we were chatting about a 100 lap race with lfs, i'm in :) )