GT4 vids (Amalfi and Hong Kong)

haha604

These new tracks are coming out pretty nicely. I like the night time Hong Kong track. Sony better get this out before summer ends or otherwise I'll have no time to play.

Amalfi, Italy
mms://stream.playstation.jp/scej/mv_gt4_amalfi_qv.wmv
mms://stream.playstation.jp/scej/mv_gt4_amalfi_dv.wmv

Hong Kong, China
mms://stream.playstation.jp/scej/mv_gt4_hongkong_qv.wmv
mms://stream.playstation.jp/scej/mv_gt4_hongkong_dv.wmv

more pics here
http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/489/489327/imgs_1.html

Well, the last I heard the game isn't supposed to be out until Fall 2004. If it's coming out in fall, it will most likely be late fall - releasing a while before Christmas always helps out the sales.

When it comes to Polyphony Digital games, just don't even pay attention to the tentative release dates... they really mean nothing at all. It's best just to look forward to the game and not expect it to be out anytime soon, and then be suprised and happy when it finally surfaces. :p

I'm crossing my fingers that with all this extra time they are adding on more Internet play options and support for the PS2 hard-drive (downloadable cars and downloadable tracks would be amazing).

I wish decent racing games would be made for the PC - you can get such better graphics. :(

you have emulators with which you can play playstation games on pc, i had one a few years ago, "bleem!" it was called i think

anyone knows a way to save those clips to hd (fucking mms, whatever it is)

zenon said:
When it comes to Polyphony Digital games, just don't even pay attention to the tentative release dates... they really mean nothing at all. It's best just to look forward to the game and not expect it to be out anytime soon, and then be suprised and happy when it finally surfaces. :p

Yeah I should have known haha, with the memory of GT3's release schedule still lurking around in my head.

Still, I like to hope some miracles would happen :).

bone said:
you have emulators with which you can play playstation games on pc, i had one a few years ago, "bleem!" it was called i think

anyone knows a way to save those clips to hd (fucking mms, whatever it is)

1. the suck
2. they don't work with PS2's

That game is so cool! What console is it on? PS2? I would buy a Playstation just to play GT4..dajjummm. I would just play it all day...
:roll:

jostyrostelli said:
That game is so cool! What console is it on? PS2? I would buy a Playstation just to play GT4..dajjummm. I would just play it all day...
:roll:

As with all other Gran Turismo games, Gran Turismo 4 will be an exclusive to Sony, meaning you'll have to go pick up a PS2. It's a great system, you won't regret it!
:D

dudes u are so behind my cousin has GT4 and i've played it and got the liences already...well the one i have is fake so maybe u guys are waiting for the real one :lol:

jasonchiu said:
dudes u are so behind my cousin has GT4 and i've played it and got the liences already...well the one i have is fake so maybe u guys are waiting for the real one :lol:

maybe you have gt4 epilogue or whatever its called.. something like that