GTC Season 1: Team Finalgear are the Team Champions. Burnsy 3rd, Mischief007 7th

Mischief007

Car(s)
1995 Chevy Camaro Z28, 04 VW Jetta GLS
So in the GTC league from www.lfs-lota.net, Team Finalgear finished in first place for the squad championship with only a 12 point difference from the Core Gray team. The Core team had a lot of racers so they split into 4 2-man teams. Fields were 20+ deep and it was some amazing racing throughout the whole series.

Burnsy had his first DNF last night due to another racer that flipped him on the roof but he still finished 3rd overall.

Congrats Burnsy. I'll race with you again :).

SquadChampions.png

*taken from lfs-lota.net. I don't want to hotlink to their servers, so I downloaded it and hosted it on photobucket.

Last edited:
thanks man. was a great time racing with you too, and am very proud of us for our finish in that series. it was unfortunate of the incident with Pacman, but was glad that i still maintained my third place.

Thanks Pete. It was. If I got disconnected after half distance, then we would have been second. That last race I was way too nervous though.

But I do have to thank Henry for the Westhill FXR setup. I ran a best of 1:32.15 with no ballast. With my 15 kg ballast, I ran a 1:32.78 or so. Oh and Henry, I killed the tires in 19 laps :(.

Great job :thumbsup: :thumbup:
Close finish:|
Mischief, I think in racing situation you are more sliding and aggresive than in practice mode. Or flatstops?
Previous Dutch LFS race was awesome too, most of the top 8 were getting flat tires in the last 5 laps. So it was basicly a lottery to win it :p

I was pretty aggressive into the corners for sure plus I did spin numerous times as well. In the end I upped the pressure a bit which gave me one more lap...:lol:

Great going guys :thumbsup:

Thanks Merette.

Check first post for the graphic from lfs-lota.net