Guess that car game [advanced level]

That thing is screaming Maserati at me.

And a quick read of wikipedia tells me that those black/silver plates are UK pre-1973 plate.

Last edited:
Not a concept, but you've got everything else but the name of the coachbuilder. Hint: think of a recent Ferrari model.

That's it! Three were built, with the intention of racing them in international sports car competition. Gary Laughlin, Jim Hall, and some chicken farmer named Carroll Shelby got 3 rolling chassis' from Chevrolet and sent them off to Italy for new bodies. When the cars came back, the three men took the cars to Chevrolet to get factory approval. While both Harley Earl and Chevrolet General Manager Ed Cole approved of the cars, the GM board passed down an edict forbidding the divisions of GM from getting involved in any racing endeavours. Jim Hall went back to the drawing board and eventually created Chaparral while Shelby ended up going across town to Ford and, well, I think you guys know what happened there.

Your turn!

Jaguar

Closest so far has been the Mercedes 300SL Gullwing, but that doesn't mean it's a Merc.