Guess That Car game - By Clues Only

Top Geek

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 240SX
OK, so I'm not sure if this will take off, but I thought we could have a Guess That Car game where we provide only clues -- no pictures.

I think it could work like this:

• The winner from the previous round or the thread starter (me ;)) provides two separate clues about a given car.
  • Participants/guessers can ask anything they want, be they yes-or-no questions or what-have-you.
  • The vehicle in question can be anything: in production, concept, flopped, limited production, special edition...anything (after all, participants can ask any question such as "is it currently a concept"
  • The initial clues can be somewhat vague, as participants can ask anything

Feel free to suggest any rules or guidelines that you feel should be amended.

So, I'll kick things off with an easy one to get the ball rolling...

Clue #1
It was produced from 1989 to 1998

Clue #2
There was one drive train feature that set it apart from most of its competitors

(PS ^ Preferably, format it as so to make the clues easy to reference)

Last edited:
CLUE #1:
this car was the first FWD car from its manufacturer to be sold in the U.S.

CLUE #2:
this car had passive rear steering

Im not completely sure, but i dont think the Eclipse ever had passive rear steering

nope. I'll give you one more hint though, it was produced from 1992 to 1997.

I thought at first maybe the Galant VR4, but that was AWD.... was it the Volvo 850? I can't remember.

^ yup the 850 is the one. Interesting cars, even though a bunch of em have electrical problems.

Ok um, I gotta think before submitting a new one.... Based on the limitations above, I think this walk down cinematic classic is ok.

Clue #1
It was produced in 1959.

Clue #2
Has one of the most distinctive siren whines in the world.

Clue #2
Great for carrying Proton packs.

/if you don't get this, I can't help you. :lol:

Last edited:
lol thats an easy one. but i'll let someone else take this

Buick Grand National GNX?

Just one thing before i post mine: i believe the Prodrive P2 had nothing to do with McLaren. It was only styled by the same guy who styled the McLaren F1 (Peter Stevens).

This (i think) will be a bit harder, but i will willingly give more clues if needed:

Clue #1
This car incorporated various technical innovations when it was introduced.

Clue #2
It's country of origin is considered by many as the greatest source of "interesting" cars.