Guests you'd like to see in Series 17

Still waiting for Jason Statham, that guy is a car enthusiast and has never been on the show, hopefully this series..

Still waiting for Jason Statham, that guy is a car enthusiast and has never been on the show, hopefully this series..

I know right?

They've had Vinnie Jones, Guy Ritchie but no Statham...Blasphemy!

Elon Musk would be great... forget the lawsuit they could settle that whole debacle with a laptest

Jamie Carragher and Steven Gerrard ;)

I was watching episode 3 of Sherlock last night, with commentary by Mark Gatiss, Martin Freeman, and Benedict Cumberbatch. At one point, when admiring the Mazda RX-8 that was in the episode, they started talking about how it was pretty much only a matter of time before any of them went on Top Gear to do a lap.
Cue me going like this --> :w00t:

Emma Watson, JK Rowling, Larry the Cable guy, David Attenborough and some others that have been mentioned before :)

Vicki Michelle
Steve Coogan
Alfred Molina
Rosie Huntington Whiteley ;)

...Wayne and Coleen ?:lol:
...Pippa Middleton ? :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Philip Hammond and Theresa Villiers (preferably on the same show). With speed limits and cameras installed on the track.

As far as I'm concerned, Little Boy Bieber ought to stay faaaaaaaaaaar away from TG.

Alain Prost would be great.

How about Flavio Briatore? While were on F1 have Bernie Ecclestone would be cool too. Or how about Christian Horner, the team principal at Red Bull. The guy does great interviews.

F1 people are boring. They can drive fast, but the rest of their appearance will put everyone to sleep. The less F1 drivers they have, the better. With the possible excption of Gerhard Berger. It may be fun to hear how he flooded Senna's hotel room and similar prank stories.

For years I've wanted to see James Hetfield as a SIARPC, but I guess that's in TGUS territory now.

Jason Statham i think

Rowan Atkinson
Clive Owen
Quentin Tarantino
Hugh Laurie
Ben Collins :)
I would really love to see Walter R?hrl talking to Jezza!

Or Liam & Noel Gallagher

so long ,

e-type

F1 people are boring. They can drive fast, but the rest of their appearance will put everyone to sleep. The less F1 drivers they have, the better. With the possible excption of Gerhard Berger. It may be fun to hear how he flooded Senna's hotel room and similar prank stories.

For years I've wanted to see James Hetfield as a SIARPC, but I guess that's in TGUS territory now.

Completely disagree. I find F1 guests far more interesting than the regular guests who I have no interest in their lives or have never heard of. The Prescott interview was good, but generally SIARPC is often the low point of the show for me, unless they have an F1 guest on and then it's interesting. Otherwise *yawn*.

I would say this though. Most the regular guests they could have on could get a gold medal in talking if it was an olympic sport...