Guests you'd like to see in Series 18

If, by some miracle, Angelina Jolie ever did appear, they should break with tradition and have Richard do the SIARPC interview. :lol:

If, by some miracle, Angelina Jolie ever did appear, they should break with tradition and have Richard do the SIARPC interview. :lol:

Hammond fanboi by any chance?

Me? Not an anything-boi, actually (nor boy). ;)

I just think Richard should do the interview since he's been the one that REALLY seemed to want Angelina on the show.

No pink username = boi.

Join Not a Dudes user group for pink user name and endless :may: Hello reactions to virtually everything you post.

Me? Not an anything-boi, actually (nor boy). ;)

I just think Richard should do the interview since he's been the one that REALLY seemed to want Angelina on the show.

Nah. Actually, it'd be more entertaining if James did the interview -- complete with AJ bussing him on the cheek.

Why? Because reaction is more fun than action, and watching Hamster react to any pretty girl kissing James (or Jezza, for that matter) would be more fun that watching Hamster fawning.

Here's a list of 20 candidates - a few have been mentioned already - that I can think of:

Gordon Ramsay
Simon Cowell
Jay Kay
Hugh Laurie
Michael Caine
Christian Bale
Daniel Craig
Pierce Brosnan
Harry Enfield
Matt Damon
Jay Leno
Rosie Huntington-Whitely
Jason Statham
Emma Watson
Daniel Radcliffe
Usain Bolt (maybe not in season 18, but nearer to the Olympics next year in London)
Michael Phelps (same as Bolt)
Will Smith
Wayne Rooney
And of course...Michael Gambon!

Some have been on TG before, others haven't. Some are Brits, others not, but all would be great guests - and the majority would post good times - in my opinion.

P.S. - If you're going to have Angelina Jolie on, you may as well have her bring Brad Pitt with.

Last edited:
In no particular order:

Jason Statham
Mika Hakkinen
Kimi Raikkonen
Tinie Tempah
Fernando Alonso
Nico Rosberg
The Mythbusters
Bear Grylls
Gordon Ramsay
Bruce Willis

That's all I can think of now

Emma Watson
Bear Grylls
Angelina Jolie

I would like to see more 'big' names in it like Cameron Diaz,Tom Cruise and Rowan Atkinson because it's usually boring otherwise.
P.S. more of the ladies please ;)

He wasn't a very good guest when he was on back in S13, IMO, and I'm pretty sure others around here would agree. Nor did he turn out to be a very good driver.

In other news: Piers Moron is another one I don't want anywhere near TG.

Colin Mocre.

I think he meant Colin Mochrie (of Whose Line Is It Anyway? fame).

No, the comedian, I spelled his last name wrong. I meant Mochrie.

I'd like to see:

Graeme Swann
Freddie Flintoff
(I'd also quite like to see Chris Tremlett, but only because he's taller than Jeremy and it would amuse me to see Jeremy being the short one)
Bill Oddie (just to see him try and get back the money for all those speeding fines!)
Paul Merton and Ian Hislop
Miranda Hart
Derren Brown
Christian O'Connell (because he is bound to be rubbish but hilarious!)
Johnny Depp (*drool*)
Alan Rickman (*even more drool*)
Chris Martin
Flea (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

I'd be OK with Angelina (but am not particularly interested), but definitely not with Brad Pitt (yuk!)