halo 3 beta starting May 16th at 12:00 AM PDT

No!!! It was suppose to come out at the end of March to keep me busy between finishing most of Crackdown and Forza2. Now its going to come out with Forza 2. That sucks, I really want to play Halo 3 beta, but Forza 2 is so much more.

If the single player mode is gonna be as bad as Halo 2's, then I really wouldn't bother. Unless of course the beta is multiplayer only, then that would be good.

The beta is multiplayer only it is being used to test the server and matchmaking systems. The beta will only be going for 3 weeks.

This is not a demo

Damnit! It looks like Pimp My Ride got their hands on the Warthog. WTF is up with those wheels?

:yawn:

Sure, I'll just pop it into my Xbox 360...that I don't have.
:cry:

(My roommate's gonna have one next year, so I won't mind the wait.)

Its out now. Anyone else up for a game?

Coming out in PC December 2016

Hahahah!!! True!! :D

I'm sorry but am I the only one who thinks Halo 3 doesn't look at all New generation???
I mean, looking all the vids & pics of the game I don't really think it looks as good as a next gen game such as Gears of War.

I think it looks awesome but i agree it doesn't look like gears but thats the point

Its in the halo universe. Its not suppose to look photo realistic.

The textures look a hell of a lot better then gears through compared side by side

The close ups look awesome

wtf

2 hours gone by- 75% complete

nothing has ever gone this slow, ever

Well its at 93% now, no way I'm starting over. :lol:

omg omg omg I never played Halo before I <3 Halo!!1!!eleven!!!

the free for all mayhem kill everyone gets kind of old though

Anyone want to make a halo squad to play in ranked team slayer or team skirmish matches? Id finally be able to show off at something:p