Hammond Pictured Wearing Finalgear Helmet! (Contains potential spoiler pic)

otispunkmeyer

Car(s)
'03 Skoda Superb (farewell :(), '06 Honda Civic ES
his hairs rubbish,

i guess that thing about him bleaching his own hair accidentally with powerful spot cream is kinda true....only the bits that touch his face have been bleached.

Vltros

Car(s)
2011 Honda CR-Z 1977 Ford Fiesta MK1
I'm so happy about it!!! :D

It's a shame I wasn't in the forums when the donations were made because I surely would have collaborated!!!

A big cheer to all the people who make this forum the greatest of them all!!!!

Amanaman

Car(s)
2007 Seat Ibiza 1.4 16v Stylance
Well done to all involved to make it a reality :D I wonder how they will mention it when the show airs again.

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Wahay! I wonder whether they will break the rule they made to mention that it was created because of the crash? Great going though. And this proves Clarkson's comment. Us 'internet types' really do notice everything.

EDIT: He really looks like a scruffy version of Richard off Richard and Judy. Doesn't he?

Last edited:

heimi

Car(s)
VW Passat
This is the most fantastic post I read this month :D AMAZING job. That thing just shows everybody true power of people from finalgear, of us, who are supporting our beloved Richard :D I'm touched :cry:

ahhh can't wait untill new season arrives..

Last edited:

wooflepoof

Watermelon Connoisseur
Car(s)
Genesis Sedan 3.8
This is the most fantastic post I readed this month :D AMAZING job. That thing just shows everybody true power of people from finalgear, of us, who are supporting our beloved Richard :D I'm touched :cry:

ahhh can't wait untill new season arrives..
idiot, the past tense of read is rhoaghde

robybobey

Car(s)
2006 Astra 120bhp
I think im going to the first filming for the new series, so maybe........i could have a chat with Richard about the helmet, and record it or something so i can share it with all of you lol

Redoak

THIS IS AWESOME. I'm always late reading those (damn work and all) but i'm soooo Proud to be part of this!! Woohoo!!

I'm so excited now, i don't need coffee LOL

october

Car(s)
'07 Ford Focus TDCI 3DR Van
Awesome!
I'm so happy he got it & the fact that he is actually wearing it.....ON THE TELLY!

It just goes to show what an amazing little community this is for the logistics of getting this organised. It also shows what a really nice & genuine bloke Richard Hammond is...

I mean he didn't HAVE to wear it....but he did :D

Congratulations to all involved in this. I got to sign the card so it makes it even more special for me....