Hammond Pictured Wearing Finalgear Helmet! (Contains potential spoiler pic)

wooow, that is amazing!!! GREAT JOB to everyone involved! Hopefully he'll talk about it in the programme :D

The FinalGear forums, we're not only watching Top Gear, we're designing the wardrobe!

Props to all involved, that is totally pimp.

lmfao! THATS FLIPPING SWEET! not only just the helmet but hammond in the Veyron on the track!

He really looks like a scruffy version of Richard off Richard and Judy. Doesn't he?

Hey Speedtouch,
Well spotted sir :)

He really does (but only in that photo)! Thankfully he's married to Mindy & not his mother.....sorry Judy...HIS wife....AHHHHHH!!!!!

ROFL

Hey Speedtouch,
Well spotted sir :)

He really does (but only in that photo)! Thankfully he's married to Mindy & not his mother.....sorry Judy...HIS wife....AHHHHHH!!!!!

ROFL

Bit of a low blow there! :lol:

Just watched the first episode of Helicopter Heroes, and he looks like a normal version of Richard there. Everyone around me has got new hair, even me! (I've got short hair now, Hamster's hair, and loads of school friends. Including our own 15 year old James May - he was called so last year because he has pretty much the same personality as May, and even more so as this year he has grown his hair long. And it looks very similar to May's. And guess what, my friend is called James too.)

He could just hold the helmet up with the finalgear.com logo visible :D

We purposely put no logo on it so he could use it on the show if he wished. ;)

This is probably the best piece of news I've heard all week. The pride and sheer joy in seeing this panning out the way I hoped when I first suggested this helmet idea is hard to describe. At the time I didn't actually think he would make it back to racing again. This is simply great in every way, and ironically, I bet Hammond is sick and tired of this crash by now. It's quite amazing how people unite in times of crisis though. His accident, although horrible in every conceivable way, did bring alot of positive things with it.

Hamster is a fucking hero. Yup. I needed the F-word to explain that.

And you guys making this happen - you know who you are and god dammit. I'll buy you a round whenever you pop by Stockholm.

Code:
foreach $RichardHammond (keys %{$coolcars_ref}) {
   if ($coolcars_ref->{$RichardHammond}{Helmet} eq "FinalGear") {
      print "Woohoo!\n";
   } else {
      print "Oh well ...\n";
   }
}

eek - so geeky ...

I R teh confused. :(

PHP:
<?php

$viper = 'confused';

echo ( 'confused' == $viper ) ? 'I R teh confused. :(' : 'I am smart! S-M-R-T!';

?>

(i.e. what language is that?)

Code:
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main ()
{

int awesome;
if hamster == FGHelmet {
cout << "fg for the win!";
awesome++;
} else
cout << "aww";
return 0;
}
8)

Code:
Richard.Hammond = new(Hamster);
if (Richard.Hammond.getCarDriving.getModel() == getCarModel("Bugatti", "Veyron")) {
  if (Richard.Hammond.getHelmet.getDesign() == Helmet.getDesign("FinalGear")){
    return "ZOMGAWESOME";
  }
  return "KEWL";
}
return "meh";

73.gif

geeks :p