Hammond Pictured Wearing Finalgear Helmet! (Contains potential spoiler pic)

It gives him all kinds of helmet hair though

hammond-veyron.jpg

his hairs rubbish,

i guess that thing about him bleaching his own hair accidentally with powerful spot cream is kinda true....only the bits that touch his face have been bleached.

I'm so happy about it!!! :D

It's a shame I wasn't in the forums when the donations were made because I surely would have collaborated!!!

A big cheer to all the people who make this forum the greatest of them all!!!!

What's with those massive bumps on his forehead?

To this, I evoke Perl.

++;

Wahay! I wonder whether they will break the rule they made to mention that it was created because of the crash? Great going though. And this proves Clarkson's comment. Us 'internet types' really do notice everything.

EDIT: He really looks like a scruffy version of Richard off Richard and Judy. Doesn't he?

Last edited:
This is the most fantastic post I read this month :D AMAZING job. That thing just shows everybody true power of people from finalgear, of us, who are supporting our beloved Richard :D I'm touched :cry:

ahhh can't wait untill new season arrives..

Last edited:
This is the most fantastic post I readed this month :D AMAZING job. That thing just shows everybody true power of people from finalgear, of us, who are supporting our beloved Richard :D I'm touched :cry:

ahhh can't wait untill new season arrives..

idiot, the past tense of read is rhoaghde

I think im going to the first filming for the new series, so maybe........i could have a chat with Richard about the helmet, and record it or something so i can share it with all of you lol

THIS IS AWESOME. I'm always late reading those (damn work and all) but i'm soooo Proud to be part of this!! Woohoo!!

I'm so excited now, i don't need coffee LOL

Awesome!
I'm so happy he got it & the fact that he is actually wearing it.....ON THE TELLY!

It just goes to show what an amazing little community this is for the logistics of getting this organised. It also shows what a really nice & genuine bloke Richard Hammond is...

I mean he didn't HAVE to wear it....but he did :D

Congratulations to all involved in this. I got to sign the card so it makes it even more special for me....