Hammond Says Thanks For Helmet!

I guess the internets are not total suck afterall...

And here it is!

hammondphoto_001.JPG

Wow, thats amazing, well done to everyone!

We are the 'internet people' and 'forum types' who are kind and not just weird.

The cherry on the top would be if he mentinoed it on the show. I doubt we'll get that cherry. But what a cake!

I hope you get what I'm saying...

Hi,
Again, more evidence to prove what a really nice bloke Richard is.

I hope he wears the helmet with pride & that he wears it often :p

Congrat all round again to all involved....

Oy oy! This is fantastic, but don't lose sight of the best part; the fact that Richard is even still here today to say thanks for it is a miracle! It doesn't matter if he mentions it on the show or not, at least we've got a show to watch still, and at least he's got a helmet to protect him should anything ever happen again.

:cool:

Chuffing magic! And now only 3 days to go till we maybe see it for real! Haw haw haw!

Again, chuffing magic!

Incredulous! Thanks for that bit of info, makes the wait all the better 8)

We are the 'internet people' and 'forum types' who are kind and not just weird.

Yeah, I noticed that here, too. People are VERY normal on this forum. Well, except Walter Goldsmith.
[
The cherry on the top would be if he mentinoed it on the show. I doubt we'll get that cherry. But what a cake!

I hope you get what I'm saying...

I am sure it will be mentioned in passing, something like "I got this helmet as a gift from a very loyal fan base on the internet". :)

I'm just glad he likes it. It sure is nice of him to make that offer, I really see it as us thanking him for all he puts into the show and our entertainment.

Maybe we could do something for James or Jeremy? How about a custom-painted athletic supporter?