Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone*....

No Boss

Neener, neener, I banned your title!
Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE
*....that's American.

Just wanted to spread some FG.com love to all the American users and lurkers. This is singlehandedly my favourite holiday. My father and I just went and got two cases of winter sample beer, and we're cooking everything up now so the house smells amazing.

To you and yours, lets celebrate as we Americans know best..... killing stuff and eating it.

http://img216.imageshack.**/img216/5149/aetsdfghgp2.jpg

http://img328.imageshack.**/img328/4036/machinegungranny5yo.jpg

http://img252.imageshack.**/img252/6278/thanksgivingfeastag7.jpg

Woot, here's to pillaging, raping, and conquering an entire native population via genocide, disease, and enslavement!
(My Latino literature professor is starting to get to my head. Then again, that's his job.)

older-columbus.gif

Woot, here's to pillaging, raping, and conquering an entire native population via genocide, disease, and enslavement!
(My Latino literature professor is starting to get to my head. Then again, that's his job.)

older-columbus.gif

Do not forget about the Spanish and Portuguese in Latin America too. Real charmers they were.

Have a real good Thanksgiving.

Happy turkey day, everyone!

Now onto surviving the constant barrage of Christmas that started in mid-November. (Don't get me wrong. I love the holidays, but the inundation of "Christmas-this" and "Christmas-that" becomes maddening even before November ends.)

Everyone has expressed their condolences to me about my dad being in the hospital for the holidays. I have told everyone that this is the easiest Thanksgiving ever - his tragic accident has made it abundantly clear what is really important in out lives.

We also got word that my brother changed his leave so he can come home sometime around Christmas.

Turkey day, round one: EAT!!! Ah the joys of having high metabolism! I can eat as much of whatever I want and I don't gain a pound. :D Stuffing ftw!!

Happy turkey day, everyone!

Now onto surviving the constant barrage of Christmas that started in mid-November. (Don't get me wrong. I love the holidays, but the inundation of "Christmas-this" and "Christmas-that" becomes maddening even before November ends.)
I already want to stab my ears out from hearing all the stale Christmas music.

One of my greatest pet peeve's of the season: People calling it "Turkey Day" - they all deserve to be punched in the face.

We also got word that my brother changed his leave so he can come home sometime around Christmas.

That's awesome man! I'm glad everything is working out for the best. It's a shame the events that had to take place for you to realise, but all that matters is that your family is together.

As much as I love Thanksgiving it means that now there'll be a non-stop barrage of Christmas crap. So I'll just load up on turkey and sweet potatoes and see how long I can sleep :D.

Yup, that always irked me too.

Happy Thanksgiving to the late Americans!

One of my greatest pet peeve's of the season: People calling it "Turkey Day" - they all deserve to be punched in the face.

Had an aweosme turkey deep fry with pics coming to a food thread near you. Some peas and bacon, carrots, green beans and stuffing stolen from the Westin where my old roomie works. We rewatched the last GP of the season because roomie missed it and had Yuengling from our trip to PA. Very college-ey but very good.

Had an aweosme turkey deep fry with pics coming to a food thread near you. Some peas and bacon, carrots, green beans and stuffing stolen from the Westin where my old roomie works. We rewatched the last GP of the season because roomie missed it and had Yuengling from our trip to PA. Very college-ey but very good.

All you've got left to do is sleep. Sounds like you had a wholesome Thanksgiving. :)

I hate that too.... that and the term "pot-luck".

As much as I love Thanksgiving it means that now there'll be a non-stop barrage of Christmas crap. So I'll just load up on turkey and sweet potatoes and see how long I can sleep :D.

I hear that. Now that Thanksgiving is over, the worst part of the year comes up - those days leading right up to Christmas that are chock full of finals, stress, Black Friday, and shit.

I gotta deal with Black Friday today for 9 hours, here goes.... welcome to Thunderdome.

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all as well!

To everyone who wants some, here's a e-turkey for you (Mom's an awesome cook)
http://img75.imageshack.**/img75/2558/img2324pw2.jpg