Headlights on the new Caddy Escalade Platinum

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Could they fit anymore bulbs in there?
http://img111.imageshack.**/img111/849/cadillacescaladeplatinulv5.jpg

hahaha, that's just completely ridiculous!

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/13/q45lights.jpg

The Infiniti Q45 is unimpressed.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/13/q45lights.jpg

The Infiniti Q45 is unimpressed.

forgot about that... at least they look kinda cool though.
kinda reminds me of this
gatling1.jpg

The fundamental design idea of an Escalade as a Car was never right in the first place anyway....:tease:

The Caddy Escalade is definatly a good car, erm truck, and packed with a TON of features (and a big V8 to ^_^ )

Dunno if i'd want to drive one daily, but if i were going on a road trip with 4 other adults, that'd be the car for me lol

The Caddy Escalade is definatly a good car, erm truck, and packed with a TON of features (and a big V8 to ^_^ )

From someone who has obviously never driven, operated, or lived with a Cadillac Suckscalade for more than a week.

/owned for 1 year - been in the shop 5 times.
// less than 30,000mi...... 5 times.

Dunno if i'd want to drive one daily, but if i were going on a road trip with 4 other adults, that'd be the car for me lol

i'm guessing you've never been on a roadtrip in one have you?

first of all, the leather seats.....

they're as hard as half inch steel. (my ass felt like it was punched HARD numerous times in each cheek after just 2 hours. and yes, i took a trip up to NY in one.)

gas mileage.....

absolutely sucked it up like a whore who's been smoking meth non-stop for the past 2 days.

tire noise.....

i couldn't even get a wink of sleep while laying down in the third row seats because of the tire noise.

If you want to take a road trip in comfort, then you gotta have a Buick. :D

they're as hard as half inch steel. (my ass felt like it was punched HARD numerous times in each cheek after just 2 hours. and yes, i took a trip up to NY in one.)

tire noise.....

i couldn't even get a wink of sleep while laying down in the third row seats because of the tire noise.

YES! OH MY GOD YES!

The seats are some of the most uncomfortable things I have ever sat on. We used to have a 1999 GMC Denali, which I figured would be the same being built on similar platforms and, and those seats were so comfortable and plush. The Escalade's seats are hard and have really short seat bottoms so if you're taller you as though your sitting on the edge.

The tire noise is awful, but not as awful as the suspension. We went out to eat one night (I ate way too much) and I sat in the back on the way home. It was the most nauseating ride I have ever been on. It's too soft and wallowy, it feels like you're riding in a bouncy castle.

Then there's the feel of the vehicle itself, the interior quality, the way all the body panels have at least half an inch of space between them, the way the tail gate floods water on to you if you lift it when its raining, the fact that practically everything is plastic, and the fact that nearly half that plastic is fake chrome....

Can't go on, I gotta go to class

If you want to take a road trip in comfort, then you gotta have a Buick. :D

my dad's old Roadmaster was definitely a great roadtrip car. HUGE, extremely comfy, and the suspension was just right. it glided over the bumps. i miss that car. when i grew up and REALLY starting learning about cars, i found out that the Master had an LT1 lol. i hated my dad for selling it lol.

Buying an Escalade is an excellent way of saying "I am a complete prick with no sense and no taste."

"or shame"

gas mileage.....

absolutely sucked it up like a whore who's been smoking meth non-stop for the past 2 days.

tire noise.....

Yea. We had a rental out in Colorado. I thought it was very comfortable. :?

Buying an Escalade is an excellent way of saying "I am a complete prick with no sense and no taste."
Same thing with buying any real expensive car like a Porsche, Ferrari, ect.

But who cares what others think. Its your money. Buy what you like. Who cares if you look like a d-bag.

Those are what we call LEDs.

Same thing with buying any real expensive car like a Porsche, Ferrari, ect.
Wrong. Because Porsches and Ferraris are actually good cars that can give you good fun to drive them. Look at the parking lot of any european race track to see what I mean. Full of GT3's and they are driven like they deserve to be driven.

But what are Escalades good at? A vehicle for carrying some stupid and ridiculously expensive blingbling? Scaring an old grandma into her next heart attack when you appear behind her rusty Oldsmobile?

my dad's old Roadmaster was definitely a great roadtrip car. HUGE, extremely comfy, and the suspension was just right. it glided over the bumps. i miss that car. when i grew up and REALLY starting learning about cars, i found out that the Master had an LT1 lol. i hated my dad for selling it lol.

I'll agree to that, anyone I've ever known who has gone on a road trip in a Roadmaster has said the car was brilliant.