HellGate: London anyone?

Ethan

That does look pretty good, but I wonder if my system can run it even at medium graphics.
Oh Noes

It's a Rig Killer!!!

Check out the specs!

CPU
Recommended: Pentium 4/Athlon XP or better

CPU Speed
Recommended: 2.4 GHz

System RAM
Recommended: 3 GB

Operating System
Recommended: Windows Vista

Video Card
Recommended: 768MB 3D 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with shader model 4.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 8800+ / ATI Radeon 2900+)

DirectX Version
Recommended: 10.0

Free Disk Space
Recommended: 7 GB

Stay away from my PC!!!!

Xeon SX

are u sure thats correct, does it really need 3Gb or RAM and all 768MB of GPU RAM?

awdrifter

Well, my X1950GT 512mb can run everything on high at 1440x900 res. Only occasional slow downs when I get mobbed.

lilblackdemon

Car(s)
Chevy Equinox
One more question, how to I switch to first person mode, is that only available on the full game?
You need to be using a ranged weapon. It'll go automatically.

I just didn't like the feel of the game. I borrowed it from a friend to play SP while he did MP, and the SP didn't get me at all. With the changed controls/camera, it doesn't feel like a Diablo game (I still give Dungeon Siege I & II the credit for the best Diablo-clone). The graphics don't look great, even with the higher settings. Honestly, playing it for a bit lowered my impression of the game, and I don't think I'll be returning to it.

I will be returning it to my friend though :p

awdrifter

I've been playing the single player mode, and I like it a lot. The customizability of the weapons and armors are great. The story seems interesting, and the graphics are not too bad. It did lost a little of the diablo feel, but if you play it in third person mode, it still feels like diablo imo.

awdrifter

Does anyone know where I can find a player editor for this game? I'm playing nightmare mode right now, and the monsters are simply too high level for my character. I can't level up in normal mode either, cause I already did all the missions in normal mode. So if anyone knows please post a link or pm me. Thanks.