Help me find a RWD Sportscar... IN GERMANY

The first VW ever was RWD. Your question was since when they were making RWD cars.

Wrongly worded questions aside, good luck selling a bug or a lambo to the op.

Ladies and Gentlemen of finalgear, today I bought a BMW 1 Series Coupe :)
Thanks for all of your advice, especially MWF and M3lover. Wouldn't have thought of the 1 Series Coupe without you guys!

Good. I take all your spare Ibiza parts (fun fact: I seriously bought some spare wiper blades he still had from him, we know each other from back in the Ibiza Forum and Uni :p).

An interesting note about the Beetle is that unlike GM with the Corvair VW never fixed their death trap. Up until 2000 it still had a death axle, and a hidden carbon monoxide poisoning heater setting.

An interesting note about the Beetle is that unlike GM with the Corvair VW never fixed their death trap. Up until 2000 it still had a death axle, and a hidden carbon monoxide poisoning heater setting.
How, did you turn the heater dial to "Hitler"?

Last edited:
How, did you turn the heater dial to "Hitler"?

It was an Easter Egg. If you didn't set the dial all the way to either cabin or defrost it would go "Surprise! Carbon Monoxide Poisoning"!

BACK TO TOPIC! :)

Teaser pic:

IMAG0002.jpg

I'll pick it up on friday. It's a 123d by the way. More to come in the post your car section.

Good choice of car. Hope you enjoy. In between all the times you have to wash it. Black has to be the worst colour to keep clean.

Congrats anyway. And still a little in shock that someone actually went for a car I suggested.