Heroes [Spoilers, Duh]

wow what an awesome episode! Claire shooting Peter, Sylar as a loving daddy, Sylar blowing up, Peter becoming the villain, Hiro resurrecting his special friend ^^ - this episode had it all!

All i can say is the plot is definitely taking interesting directions and a much tighter story is being weaved than what i considered was a mess in the prematurely short season 2.

Time to drop off some images I found some time ago ;)

80569095.jpg

80569097.jpg

http://img300.imageshack.**/img300/1638/dcf61590copyun1.jpg

Maya always has her tig ol bitties busting out in every episode. Not that I'm complaining...just noticing a trend.

Maya has an epic body, but I find her soooo annoying! <_<

Wow awesome episode! And interesting to see Adam back... :eek:

this gave me chills it was so good. The way they are making the plot go means that the world win end no matter what tho

Heroes is becoming like Lost - it's going too far up its own ass.
It was fun when it was just stupid fun, now they're pretending to have a smart plot,
and it's becoming annoying.

hm, getting a bit too messed up, a few more eps and I won't know who is who!!

It's not important, this is all just filler, and after another 5 or 6 episodes,
the writers will make one episode that overrules everything, and explain the story so-far with lots of exposition.

at least there aren't as many loose ends as season 1

I felt that was good. Leaving gaps tends to be good for a series like this, where mystery adds to the experience, but too much, or too little can make it no-where near as good. This series is still great, mind.

Anyone watched the new one?
Looks like they are teaming up to fight evil :p
Lol at Hiro. He cant ge tmuch funnier than this. :lol: